The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Bring Back The Forma Blueprint Alert Missions More Often! (Or At Least Allow Trading Forma Bp)

TheMurderface

I'd support it if we got fully crafted Forma's from them.

As it is I picked up 5 forma last night doing random misc void survivals.

I don't even play more than 10 hours a week anymore and I'm still able to make forma faster than I use them.

Not at all saying this isn't a problem for some, but as it is I ignore about 90% of alerts because so many are just credit runs so I'm a bit iffy on further diluting the pool.

On 2/11/2016 at 4:21 AM, Vicious_Vipa said:

the droprates obviously have been changed recently and I think they are too low now.

The reason why so few (veteran) players complain here is that they had stockpiled tons of Forma blueprints  and/or  have completed forma'ing most of their weapons.

For me as an still "aspiring"   ;-)   player it is not easy now.  I cannot spend several hours a day in the Void. The OP is right.

not entirely sure if this is a sarcasm or not

but yesterday i was playing through several missions for the new primes and received 10+ forma bp.....T3 MD was the main culprit, 2 hours of game play

Edited by sekushiiandee

19 hours ago, sekushiiandee said:

not entirely sure if this is a sarcasm or not

but yesterday i was playing through several missions for the new primes and received 10+ forma bp.....T3 MD was the main culprit, 2 hours of game play

I will try T3 MD, sir. I tried T1 and T2 only, since I have very few T3 keys of any kind. Thank you very much!