Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Fan Club For Volt Fans

CaterHowlett16

Inspired by Denny's "Ember fan club". I need a thread for my favorite frame. The Lightning Lord himself: Volt. So like Denny, I will have a poem too.

Thunder is my voice.

Yet my moves escape shadows.

For I am lightning.

-yours truly

ca7f0b65b72be9d889df8659251efcc8-d8kweuuPut all your volt stuff here. GO TEAM VOLT!!!

Edited by CaterHowlett16

Count me in! :)

Around 40% usage between Volt and /Prime... Gotta love the versatility of this frame, relevant in any mission type. Also the fact that all 4 skills are used frequently (K, Overload maybe not THAT much, but still...), what other frame can claim that??

I think he's in a great spot, balance- and gameplaywise and i hope his rework won't turn him around completely. Excal-level? *Shudder* Excal is so endlessly broken and boring, please no!

There are so many alternatives to gunplay already, just take the 5 minutes to change his description for christ's sake :P ...

Shield / gun interactions were totally awesome, strong but not OP imo. The Volt/Amprex Combo was glorious, would love to see it back. Why wouldn't an electric weapon perfectly synergise with a lightning based frame?

Some suggestions i read would be neat, like Speed affecting reload and holster. This would further play into his current state as gunmage/supporter.

I also wouldn't mind an Overload rework (although it's better than its reputation imo), just please don't give him something to be spammed over and over, outshining the rest of his perfect kit... That would srsly break my heart. It's not that i don't want him more popular, but rather that popular = braindead (no offense... you know what i mean "give us something to skip / trivialize content to get to rng rewards the quickest way possible, i don't mind feeling like working at an assembly line while doing so").

Oh did i mention that his design is SEXY AS HELL?!!?! I MEAN LOOK AT THAT <----- (Ok, prime helmet i wasn't so happy with, but no prob, just another reason to keep my Arcane Pulse ;) )...

VOLT STANDS FOR EVERYTHING GOOD IN THIS GAME; I CALLED IT! VOLT IS LOVE, VOLT iS LIFE!! (uer 9n8fzs9(UDW *blblblblblbl*

VOLT!!!!

Edited by Kotsender_Quasimir