The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There A Way To See Platinum Use History? Because I Lost Some.

(XBOX)zorroporro

Question

Hi, still a noob after about 2 days in game-time. Playing on Xbox One.

Something's wrong. I KNOW I had more platinum yesterday than today, especially because I bought some, and I didn't (intentionally, at least) use it on anything. I traded once on Earth's relay with my friend, but I'm fairly sure that I didn't pay any platinum, and I doubt the "taxes" are plat-based, but credits-based instead.

So what do I do? Is there a way to see platinum use history, if I have accidentally used it? I wouldn't want to complain to DE about "giving me my money back" yet. Trying to check my inventory for the third time.

Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

just to rule this out, has anyone gifted you anything by chance? there is a nasty way people mess with others by purchasing plat witha  credit card, trading the plat away or gifting it, and charging back on the credit card so anyone who has plat from the purchase has that plat removed, regardless if you kept the plat still. this often results in unwarranted bans due to negative plat balance if you don't have enough plat to cover the removal.

just to rule this out, has anyone gifted you anything by chance? there is a nasty way people mess with others by purchasing plat witha  credit card, trading the plat away or gifting it, and charging back on the credit card so anyone who has plat from the purchase has that plat removed, regardless if you kept the plat still. this often results in unwarranted bans due to negative plat balance if you don't have enough plat to cover the removal.

No, the trade with my friend was the first we have ever done, including gifts. I guess I did some dark sector missions, but they can't tax plat, can they? I'll check with the support. Thanks for the reply, that was quick.

I'd check in with support about this.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

They might help you more there than we can here. it wouldn't hurt to ask.

In the meantime, I'm sure they'll help you find the answer you're looking for, and please enjoy your game :D

Thanks, that was quick! I'll do just that, let's see what the support has to say.