Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paysafe Question

Erpaniac

Question

7 answers to this question

Doesn't look like it. Just searched the payment methods for buying platinum. Looks like you can use some random gift cards though.

Well i looked they payment methods and paysafe is one of them but idk if it works on Greece. And what do you mean by using random gift cards ? 

Well i looked they payment methods and paysafe is one of them but idk if it works on Greece. And what do you mean by using random gift cards ? 

These are the payment options that I can see.

HVhTc6A.png

Looks like Subway, CVS, Walmart, Target, and Best Buy gift cards can be used.

Edit: Selected "More Payment Options" and it came up with a search box. Paysafe didn't show, so maybe it's based on region?

Edited by Maicael

HVhTc6A.png

Edit: Selected "More Payment Options" and it came up with a search box. Paysafe didn't show, so maybe it's based on region?

The Option about paying with gift cards doesnt appear to me , Instead , when i press to pay via Paysafe , THEN and only THEN appears the Paysafe Method.. Idk wtf is happenin.. And i cant get a ticket , wf doesnt accept tickets as i can see and due to the different time zone i cant contact with the support either...

On 2/11/2016 at 11:10 AM, Maicael said:

Hidden Content

Can you help me, i only get steam as payment and I don't see a more payment option

1 hour ago, Gamercrew999 said:

Can you help me, i only get steam as payment and I don't see a more payment option

There's not anything I can do. If Steam is the only option, then that's probably due to where you are and what is available there.