Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defiled Snapdragon Stance Mod

(XBOX)L1ghtG4me

Question

Hello everyone, so I was farming mods on appoloidorus Mercury with a friend when I picked up the stance mod dropped by a grineere scorpion, it came in gold and I thought "nice a gold stance mod" I didn't know much about it until we decided to extract, my friend checked the loot we got and noticed the mod and said it was worth nearly 600 platinum, I'm not one to jump to conclusions however I do know that the "sword-whip" weapon came out fairly recently meaning not many people can have the stance mod. So my question is how much is this worth? This is not a post stating I am selling it, however if it turns out to be worth a fair bit I wI'll probably do so.

16 answers to this question

Yeah, apparently it's not that uncommon. Though I must say that I do run a little Draco periodically to re-forma an item and I've still only had one of those mods drop. Fortunately it was my first Draco run after the mod was introduced. Not sure how I got past RNG that time.

Worth nearly 600 plats? Blimey not even Vengeful Revenant is being sold that much (people are selling that for 400-450)

Defiled Snapdragon would just go around 20-35 plats

10 plats on pc. Don't know on consoles.

If it drops on scorpions in console also, don't expect much. A lot of people do Draco.

10 ~ 15 Plats.

It's the only stance for a sweet weapon, I suggest trying the weapon out for yurself.

Guys, from what planet did you fell from? Defiled Snapdragon costs less than 5p now.

Well scuuuuuuse me snowflake, that's the price range that I am seeing on trading every time I click on the trading tab.

Nah, I won't, my triggered boy - price is dictated by people actually buying it, not trying to sell. I saw Intensify being offered for 300p - is it its "price range" now?

Can't even find buyers to actually know the price these days.

This kinda already implies that price can't be in 10p range.

Edited by Epsik-kun

Nah, I won't, my triggered boy - price is dictated by people actually buying it, not trying to sell. I saw Intensify being offered for 300p - is it its "price range" now?

Price range as in the usual price that I see and in the market in general, by buyers and sellers alike every now and then. You saw one person offering Intensify for 300p? -snip- 

Would be amazed if the market price for stuffs on trading were dictated by buyers rather than sellers. If that's the case I'd like a Vengeful Revenant for 15p

Edited by Letter13
Removed abusive/inappropriate language

Price range as in the usual price that I see and in the market in general, by buyers and sellers alike every now and then. You saw one person offering Intensify for 300p? 

Would be amazed if the market price for stuffs on trading were dictated by buyers rather than sellers. If that's the case I'd like a Vengeful Revenant for 15p

You won't "usually see" 25p offer from buyers because there are people offering to sell this mod for 5p right now, who have no buyers.
And you can wait for 15p Revenant all you want, but to buy it you'll have to get a seller who is ok with this price and vice versa. I'm amazed how can you not comprehend elementary principles like these.

And you can wait for 15p Revenant all you want, but to buy it you'll have to get a seller who is ok with this price and vice versa. I'm amazed how can you not comprehend elementary principles like these.

Similarly, the market price is 10 ~15P for Defiled Snapdragon, so if yu wanna buy it for 5plat, it's up to the seller too. 

Edited by YasaiTsume

You won't "usually see" 25p offer from buyers because there are people offering to sell this mod for 5p right now, who have no buyers.

Now now there's no need to be condescending, we're all good folks. I get what you're delivering.

"usually see" it. You're seeing 5p, but I am seeing 20-35p on my side here. RNGesus just ain't the same towards everyone. And your initial statement towards "buyers dictating prices" seem to implied something else. Slight misunderstanding on my side here if anything else.

Thanks everyone for the info, I'll see what I can get out of it some platinum is always nice especially since I'm only mastery rank 2. However I believe the Lacera came out recently and surprised that the only stance mod for it could be at such a low price. although it does drop from scorpions which are common on most grineere missions

Edited by (XB1)L1ghtG4me

Thanks everyone for the info, I'll see what I can get out of it some platinum is always nice especially since I'm only mastery rank 2. However I believe the Lacera came out recently and surprised that the only stance mod for it could be at such a low price. although it does drop from scorpions which are common on most grineere missions

If it helps, I sold mine for 25p on PS4.

If you don't want to waste your time chatting simply say "WTS Defiled Snapdragon, X plat" right away.