The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need A Better Tactic For Emergency Exit

(PSN)Daikon177

Question

Last run i did took 35 minutes. Considering i have gotten 5k credit reward all but one time (x5 r5cores wooo) i need to figure out a faster way to blast though these things. Now 25 waves takes time no matter how you do it i know but if theres any way to make it faster im all ears.

Ive been using ash blade storm build and running with speed novas, ev trin, mesa. One group had another ash and that seemed faster but i didnt time it so idk.

8 answers to this question

that was... hm, defending Bailiff...

endurance is against Lv 150 Enemies, right?

wait, no... maybe?

i don't remember. mentally mixing Phoenix Intercept with Emergency Exit, heh.

just go with the standards to make it easymode, Disarm so they can't shoot the Objective, 100% uptime on Prime, Stealth Arrows to hide the Bailiff optional.

there are some very desirable rewards in the pool for that Tactical Alert, so if you're okay with playing it, there are Rewards that you want to get from.

that was... hm, defending Bailiff...

endurance is against Lv 150 Enemies, right?

wait, no... maybe?

i don't remember. mentally mixing Phoenix Intercept with Emergency Exit, heh.

just go with the standards to make it easymode, Disarm so they can't shoot the Objective, 100% uptime on Prime, Stealth Arrows to hide the Bailiff optional.

there are some very desirable rewards in the pool for that Tactical Alert, so if you're okay with playing it, there are Rewards that you want to get from.

I wish it was lvl 150 and had better chance at good loot. Im at 10 runs which doesnt sound like many but thats 5hrs and no rare drops. At this point i just want the rift sigil. Right now im better off farming rhino and boltor prime and selling those later for plat and i can buy the dang mods

I wish it was lvl 150 and had better chance at good loot. Im at 10 runs which doesnt sound like many but thats 5hrs and no rare drops. At this point i just want the rift sigil. Right now im better off farming rhino and boltor prime and selling those later for plat and i can buy the dang mods

Rift sigil got same drop chance as slash event mods.. Nuff said