Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Fix Divine Will

Junk_Lover

Why are there regular mods with such high chance to drop, which you can get trough regular game? it is an time-limited event.

Why each camera triggers door block? They are literally everywhere, you must unblock doors in each room as you get to bossfight.

Why you get so small amount of time to hit Razorback? it takes such long time to kill it.

There are bursas that just go under Razorback, do nothing, die, and you must start all over again!

Why are these rockets, which boss starts to spawn at half-health, so powerful and hit even in invisibility?

Please DE, at least fix the bursas that die without doing any help under boss.

It took me and my team about 30 min to kill Razor, but that was because the rest of the team hadn't read up

on how-to... so they would just go in and die. The last 15 minutes was me jumping around saving the situation solo...

1) Don't stand still.

2) Don't try to hit the boss when he's not vulnerable.

3) If you insist on standing still... bring a tanky frame  (unlike Nova).

4) Research the fight before the fight...  i always do - especially if my gameplay will affect others possible reward.

5)... Bring tanky frame.

It is just event for Valkyr and Rhino for now, and sometimes you can't reach cameras first before they spot you - then can be at such angle that you won't reach them, but they can spot you. And come on guys, 30 minutes just to get another pistol pestilence? Hack the doors on the way to boss, then hack lasers to let out bursas, then hack bursas and then HOPE that this bursa won't stay in one place and then just die without taking immortality down.

Why are there regular mods with such high chance to drop, which you can get trough regular game? it is an time-limited event.

No comment. DE likes to RNG people till they collapse.

Why each camera triggers door block? They are literally everywhere, you must unblock doors in each room as you get to bossfight.

If you move and react quickly, you will rarely have doors lock on you. In both runs, I've had maybe 2 to 3 lockdowns on the way to the boss. Not exactly hard to progress either if you are quick with hacking. Didn't annoy me.

Why you get so small amount of time to hit Razorback? it takes such long time to kill it.

Pretty sure boss detects number of hits before going back into invuln stage. Either way, with a well coordinated team, we had bursas getting into action as soon as they spawned.

There are bursas that just go under Razorback, do nothing, die, and you must start all over again!

Agree, pretty annoying when they decide to afk as well.

Why are these rockets, which boss starts to spawn at half-health, so powerful and hit even in invisibility?

Rockets were not a problem. If you bothered to put on some survival mods, you would survive a direct hit with a full barrage. If you were constantly parkouring around the entire arena when the salvos went off, maybe 1 rocket would actually hit you (I notice alot of players never actually do this or don't do it smoothly). Its time to stop abusing abilities and min/max and time to play well using the game's mechanics.

The only gripe I have with rockets is that it should show who is being targeted. Maybe by painting your WF red when you hear the rockets launch. It would allow skilled players to coordinate better (those that are painted=evade, those that are not=continue the mission)

It is just event for Valkyr and Rhino for now, and sometimes you can't reach cameras first before they spot you - then can be at such angle that you won't reach them, but they can spot you. And come on guys, 30 minutes just to get another pistol pestilence? Hack the doors on the way to boss, then hack lasers to let out bursas, then hack bursas and then HOPE that this bursa won't stay in one place and then just die without taking immortality down.

Personally used mag, ash, excal, zephyr. Ran with clanmates that were not allowed to use bless trin, valk, or rhino IS. 

So I brought a Frost and used the globe to freeze him (I would dispell it once the bursa was hacked) and the team complained so I stopped. I then used Ice Wave Impedence to slow him and stop him from butchering the bursa and they complained again. Were these bad things to do or were they blaming me for the already slow boss fight?

So I brought a Frost and used the globe to freeze him (I would dispell it once the bursa was hacked) and the team complained so I stopped. I then used Ice Wave Impedence to slow him and stop him from butchering the bursa and they complained again. Were these bad things to do or were they blaming me for the already slow boss fight?

It seems like when you impair the boss, it causes the bursa to bug out too sometimes. My clanmate was Ivara and kept sleeping the boss, and a bunch of times the bursa would just sit there and not hit the boss.

Your teammates also probably didn't like having the globe on it, blocking their shots and such no matter how fast you are at breaking it. 

Edited by fakeBOSHI

It seems like when you impair the boss, it causes the bursa to bug out too sometimes. My clanmate was Ivara and kept sleeping the boss, and a bunch of times the bursa would just sit there and not hit the boss.

So no cc then, noted. Although why they expected me to know that off the top of my head I will never understand.

Thanks.

1. Because making puncture mods common would oversaturate the game with them, lessening DE's profit from players who buy platinum to get these mods from trading.

2. Because you can shoot them from far away, or shoot them while they're pointed in a different direction. I don't see any problem with that. Aside from slowing down the pace somewhat, but if you're going to rush, you can just use a frame that has some kind of invisibility and not care about cameras at all.

3. See 1.

5. Because you're not supposed to be capable of tanking everything (well, except some specific cases like Valkyr or Trinity). I've soloed the second phase with Loki 27 times already, and I barely used any revives while doing it. The pillars are there not just to look cool.

4, however, is actually a flaw. 'Isolator' is almost synonymous to 'okay, kill it and get the next one' because they just stomp most of the time, and Razorback seems to be completely immune to it. There are also cases when a Bursa just stands still and does nothing after being hacked. I completely agree with you on that one and would like to see it fixed as soon as possible.

4, however, is actually a flaw. 'Isolator' is almost synonymous to 'okay, kill it and get the next one' because they just stomp most of the time, and Razorback seems to be completely immune to it. There are also cases when a Bursa just stands still and does nothing after being hacked. I completely agree with you on that one and would like to see it fixed as soon as possible.

Not really, as Loki you can switch teleporting the Isolator away from the Razorback, forcing it to use its gun instead of stomping under Razorback like a retard. Still, switch teleport is a band-aid and they should fix its AI.

Not really, as Loki you can switch teleporting the Isolator away from the Razorback, forcing it to use its gun instead of stomping under Razorback like a retard. Still, switch teleport is a band-aid and they should fix its AI.

It does work, but only sometimes. And sometimes the Isolator just runs back and starts stomping again. Or misses several shots because of its gun being the least accurate and runs back to stomp too.