Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disconnection Issues

RawrItsPocky

I duno where to post this but if i post this in the wrong section please forgive me....

anyways.... i am just start keep getting disconnected from the server and log in fail =O.... anyone else having this issue? 

PS: I did a check with my ping and played a game of LOL and battlefield right after the dc to check if its my internet issue but turns out to be fine. 

Yep, just finished a mission, got complete, then a red flash, and then i heard a heart beat. Waited a few minutes, and alt F4'd. Started up launcher, downloaded some new files, and now I get "Unable to log in, server timed out" messages.

Edit: Able to log in now, but the forums seem sluggish, as do various in game things such as the foundry.

Edit2: Seems like chat is unable to connect.

Edited by Zeally

been playing the game off and on fine all day (even after the update)....a few minutes ago i decided to buy a small amount of plat, so i went to the market and clicked on buy platinum....made my purchase and i saw it credited to my account....at least i hope it was because before i could do anything with it, i was disconnected from the server and now, no matter what i do, i can't log back into the game....sigh

Same issue. And when I actually was able to login all the menus were slow and I was unable to start a mission. On private it would say "1/1 Votes" but the count would continually cycle, reaching 1 and looping back to 60 to count back down.

P.S. Logging in via Steam (just incase it is an issue only with Steam users)

Edited by Criptak

Yep, just finished a mission, got complete, then a red flash, and then i heard a heart beat. Waited a few minutes, and alt F4'd. Started up launcher, downloaded some new files, and now I get "Unable to log in, server timed out" messages.

Edit: Able to log in now, but the forums seem sluggish, as do various in game things such as the foundry.

Same here.

Just logged in, no chat. Kind of don't wanna start a mission.

To be fair, the game has been pretty laggy the whole day today, mod fusion not working, and if, it was pretty damn delayed. Something seems to be wrong with the servers.. :/

Edited by Xanezz