The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which New Frame To Buy?

Modulus14

Question

Ivara is my favorite out of Wukong,Nezha,Atlas but it all really depends on your play style so it'd be hard to say which one you'd like the most (oh and depending on rng all of them can be extremely tedious. Nezha you have to do sorties which you can do once a day and hope you get the parts out of like a 16 item drop table) 

Ivara is my favorite out of Wukong,Nezha,Atlas but it all really depends on your play style so it'd be hard to say which one you'd like the most (oh and depending on rng all of them can be extremely tedious. Nezha you have to do sorties which you can do once a day and hope you get the parts out of like a 16 item drop table) 

Wukong is researchable in the clan dojo,

But it requires a new resource called nitian which comes every day 4 times in alerts.

Yeah, my gaming comp took a dump on me and I just built a new one yesterday. Got sick of consoles. I should clarify I have not played equinox either and I will be buying one... I have Plat, what else should I do with it? :)

My playstyle... I guess would be utility. I like banshee and vauban a lot.

Buying Warframes with plat? Maybe some Prime parts (and Vauban if you don't have lucky with alerts), but regular frames? Nonsense.

I have a job that keeps me busy and pays well. I would rather play the game than grind for a while to get what I want to play and then possibly find out I don't like them. You would pay Plat for a slightly buffed, more shiny frame but not a new frame with a new skill set? Different strokes I guess :)

Thanks all for the suggestions!

Yeah, my gaming comp took a dump on me and I just built a new one yesterday. Got sick of consoles. I should clarify I have not played equinox either and I will be buying one... I have Plat, what else should I do with it? :)

My playstyle... I guess would be utility. I like banshee and vauban a lot.

Um Ivara I'd say then, she can use her sleep arrows which has really good CC and she can also cloak teammates / use her third to steal items for extra loot. Her 4th is a bow that scales off rifle mods she's just a lot of fun 

Um Ivara I'd say then, she can use her sleep arrows which has really good CC and she can also cloak teammates / use her third to steal items for extra loot. Her 4th is a bow that scales off rifle mods she's just a lot of fun 

She is really fun and OP but if your buying her with plat then ok. But farming for her is a pain.

Nezha. Out of these frames, I think he's the hardest to actually farm for. Spend on something that's hard to get IMHO

Nezha you can buy the whole set from another player for less than 100p. Ivara depending on luck and how good you are with spy missions is potentially the most annoying to get.

If you are buying a warframe with straight plat, I would suggest Ivara because of how how much of a pain it was to get her.

If you have the plat I say buy Ivara and Nehza. There the two hardest frames to farm and their both fun. Nekros is more used for farming and Nekros and Atlas are easy to get with the right team.

^

There's a quest for Atlas too.

If you have the plat I say buy Ivara and Nehza. There the two hardest frames to farm and their both fun. Nekros is more used for farming and Nekros and Atlas are easy to get with the right team.

I ended up buying both. I have Ivara up to level 16 and wasn't having a ton of fun with it (probably just have to completely level up and get used to the frame). Bought Nehza and got up to 30. I will be putting some forma into that frame! A fun frame that seems to have a passive increased speed on slides AND a 4th ability that will scale into endgame... Winner. I was having a lot of fun with her just sliding into groups and melting them with my atomos. I put stretch and overextended on as well as primed flow and primed continuity. Her energy pool seems like it will be sufficient so efficiency is not really needed, but want to forma so I can put natural talent on too for her 4 skill. She seems to be my favorite out of the two so far.