The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Modding Team Support Trinity

(PSN)JedWrecked

Question

20 answers to this question

-snip-

I love team support characters in every game (mmorpg) but I hate if people use and treat me as a slave. So I never go to a team where people demand me to use Trinny -- I rather use her by my own will -- excluding clan and alliance long runs.

But when I'm running her, I don't want to be a burden to the team. If you get oneshotted on high tier missions you will become a hindrance. This is my own preference for EV trinity: Over the Vigor I use Vitality and Redirection. Depending of the mission I use Cunning Drift + Vampire Leech (Cunning Drift gives some range and Vampire Leech replenishes enemy shields = you may want to help the team by weakening the strong enemy units during EV). Or Hand Spring and Stretch (eg. solo Boss fight against Razorback & random missions).

Tactical Alert: Divine Will in 7 minutes - Solo gameplay with a gamepad:

Screenshot of the EV variants I use:

High tier Team Support missions:

yFLpu99.png

http://i.imgur.com/yFLpu99.png

Boss solo fights and random games:

E1RDIuY.png

http://i.imgur.com/E1RDIuY.png

Edited by carnaga

Trinity is a team support only frame so you're either going to be building for Energy Vampire or Bless. Energy Vampire is as much strength and range as you can get with as little duration as possible my build it this:

Rejuvination

Overextended

Transient Fortitude

Blind Rage

Stretch

Vigor

Fleeting Expertise

Streamline

Primed Flow

As for a Bless build you need as much duration as possible and a weapon to kill yourself with (Bring to 1% HP) normally a glaive is pretty reliable for that however I don't have a Bless build so I can't share anything on that

Edited by -Amaterasu-

thank you. but on a side note, i know what energy vampire does but what does the bless augment do.

Bless doesn't have an augment so I'm going to assume you're refering to the power itself which fully heals and restores all allies and their shields including sentinels (assuming your strength is over 100%) and gives a damage reduction buff based on the lowest ammount of health healed by it for the remaining duration so if you use bless when someone has 30% HP left then everyone will get 70% damage reduction if you use it when someone has 1% HP left them you pretty much make the whole team Immune to damage for a 99% reduction. Range doesn't matter since it covers the whole map regardless so all you need to do is build for duration and have over 100% strength

My bless trin is very solid and actually still allows me to play aggressively. I use:

Primed Continuity
Primed Flow
Quick Thinking (Only frame worth using it on imo, and only for a blessing build)
Redirection
Intensify
Streamline
Fleeting Expertise (Rank 3, rank 4 max)
Constitution

And then I forma'd the Aura Slot with a line polarity for Energy siphon or Corrosive projection. You payload is extremely cheap, Blessing can restore 100% shields/health, meaning up to 99% damage reduction still, lasts about 14-15 seconds, link is cheap enough to give you tankiness on yourself, and Energy vampire can pulse out a decent amount of energy on kill (200-250, I forget >_>) This works as a great solo or team build and assuming your team isn't stretched out across the entire map in a surv, gives them the energy they need as well. 

Np. I would recommend a bless build over an EV build for your average runs. When I run my Bless build, I compliment any team, and rather than just mashing 2, I actually just use my abilities on the side while I shock troop everything with a Sancti Tigris buckshot to the face c: You actually get to, y'know, play the game.

I love the outcome of you build is both damage, and support team and solo. would you mind showing me how your build is set up.

For EV trinny you saw the build inside of "spoilers" (previous post), but with pure Blessing trinny.... well, I used to use Glaive to inflict self damage, but DE changed the charge shot of the weapon so I'm still trying to figure out the weapon I would have fun and which would work properly.

But this is the basic build for Bless Trin I use (again: in spoilers)

CHKNwFl.png

http://i.imgur.com/CHKNwFl.png

Edited by carnaga