The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You Trade Directly When You Hit Mastery 2?

ShengHuZhao

Question

13 answers to this question

Well thats hilarious. because now we'll have to wait 2 days instead of 1. we're US East and he failed at 8:30pm. so when he redoes it at 8:31pm he'll have already reset xD

question- do your daily trades reset on your LOGIN of the new day, or EXACTLY at 0:00gmt they reset whether youre already in game or not? cause ik you dont get your login bonus until you login again.

Trades should reset automatically without having to relog just like syndicate missions, sorties and so on. The only system that requires a relog is daily tribute.

Ps: u get 1more trade per day each time u lvl up your mastery rank 

Edited by AnonMarc

more like assframe. today was my bday, and tbh, this kinda killed it. ik its a lame reason, but it really just kinda took a dump on my whole gaming experience with this game. like, wow, you dont have a precaution in place for DCs or rank up missions ending abruptly out of no where? they should have something where if you leave your rank up mission within the first minute without dying/failing, you should get a retry same day.

more like assframe. today was my bday, and tbh, this kinda killed it. ik its a lame reason, but it really just kinda took a dump on my whole gaming experience with this game. like, wow, you dont have a precaution in place for DCs or rank up missions ending abruptly out of no where? they should have something where if you leave your rank up mission within the first minute without dying/failing, you should get a retry same day.

First happy bday :D.

Good point there they do have to fix stuff like this it hurts the new players experience :c

No Skype here but we can talk ingame if u like.  will be on in a bit 

edit: dam just checked the wiki and found this :/   http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Trade_System

"Traders need to be at least at Mastery Rank 2 and have trades per day available, so a player that has recently increased their Mastery Rank to 2 will need to wait for the daily refresh of trades."

Edited by AnonMarc