Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lephantis 3Rd Head Won't Spawn

Hesyol

What frame are you using, and how quickly are you killing the other heads?

Rhino prime. Used it before and had no problems. Only difference is that I used Attica instead of Tonkor this time. But still was killing rather fast

Rhino prime. Used it before and had no problems. Only difference is that I used Attica instead of Tonkor this time. But still was killing rather fast

Rule of thumb, but never deal any head more damage than 60% of its maximum health each time it pops up. Killing them too quickly can sometimes cause things to break.

Also, never use Rhino's Stomp while fighting Lephantis. It can do weird things and sometimes break the mission, possibly something to do with hitting the heads while they are underground.

Rule of thumb, but never deal any head more damage than 60% of its maximum health each time it pops up. Killing them too quickly can sometimes cause things to break.

Also, never use Rhino's Stomp while fighting Lephantis. It can do weird things and sometimes break the mission, possibly something to do with hitting the heads while they are underground.

Hmm actually I was killing them faster with Tonkor and it was fine... Didn't use stomp too... Well I'll try it again with something else tmr. Need to farm some coordinates first