The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Melee Combo And Quick Melee, Blood Rush Vs True Steel

derfringer

Question

I've been wondering this for awhile now.

Does your Quick Melee increases your melee combo? and does it gain the bonus damage from it? or do you have to equip your melee to gain the damage bonus?

Also, Does Blood Rush Activate when you're not in melee mode ( Quick Melee ) or you have to equip your melee in order to get that 135% Crit chance ( mines at R8 )

Also letsay i can only fit either Blood rush or True steel in my Mios, I sometime dont equip my melee. 

Will it be better for Blood Rush + Body count, or True steel and Bodycount/Elemental Mod?

Edited by derfringer

5 answers to this question

Combo counter and its buffs don't work on quick melee.

Also, blood rush + true steel for me, for maximum crits

Which means i have to dump my body count. Isnt that really bad for blood rush?

FYI  my current mio build WIthout those mod

Pressure Point 

Toxic Electric elemental mod for corrosive

Beserker

Fury

Primed Reach

thats 6 mod space taken already. Im only left with 2

*EDIT*

I ran a few round with just Bloodrush and body count and it seems like Blood Rush works in quick melee as well. I went to simulator and did a few hits without changing to melee mode and the amount im critting started getting higher and higher to the point where im critting more then 50% of the time

Edited by derfringer

Combo Counter works on quick melee it just doesn't show up on the screen. Blood Rush also works on quick melee. Also, in the most cases if you are putting on Blood Rush you might want to put on True Steel too. Unless you are doing a pure spin build.

If you are considering Blood Rush as an alternative to True Steel, you should keep in mind that it will provide no bonus for the first four hits, as it is inactive until you get a combo multiplier. After fifth hit onward it will outperform True Steel.

Edited by Epsik-kun