The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2Nd Time Purchased Platinum Via Infin Call - Money Lost, No Plats

Lord-Goat

Question

Hi!

Me and a friend of mine used the 75% discount we received as a login reward, but in both cases we did not receive any platinum.

I purchased 1000p (12.49$ - 3621 Forints) and my friend purchased 370p (4.99$ - 1447 Forints). The money on our phones was gone and we do not have the platinum we have purchased.

We live in Hungary and buying platinum via Infin CALL has always worked for us in the past.

PlatBug_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I have contacted Xsolla support about this problem. But I have a question for you. Have this ever happaned to you? How was the problem solved?

P.S.:
I'm not sure that I posted this in the right place.

14 answers to this question

Use your credit card instead of this weird system that nobody use.....

To be fair the OP already stated that he's in Hungary which is why "nobody" uses it. The OP has also stated that it has worked before... than again this is the OP's 2nd time it didn't work.

And what if someone preferred this method of payment over the other? What if I wanted to use MolPoints which is a very well known method of online payment in Asia or Steam Wallet?

i would say: this is bad because this is not the main paiement support, /thread

I do not have credit card, sorry. I have never had.

Sorry for you lol...

To be fair the OP already stated that he's in Hungary which is why "nobody" uses it. The OP has also stated that it has worked before... than again this is the OP's 2nd time it didn't work.

It worked in 2015. Always. But my first 2 purchases in 2016 failed... To be more exact.

Hungary is not a no mans land, they have credit cards.

Why did this make me laugh so much. X.x I shouldn't have laughed so much.... I feel bad,........

Anyone contact support. You obviously from the screenshots have plenty of evidence of this. If you have any screenshots of prior purchases that didn't work contact about them to. They should contact you about this in a couple days. The DE really hates it when things like this happens to their users.

Edited by Feallike