Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hono No Saru-Training Grounds Invitation(Everyone)

Cosmosframe

Hello! I'm a tenno from the Azores Archipelago( mid atlantic), and i would like to formally extend an invitation to everyone.

Flaming Monkey(Hono no Saru) Ghost clan is opening it's Dojo doors for new players and experienced alike that currently are in the possession of a clan key .

This is not a recruitment post, it's an invitation for friendly training in the hopes of creating a strong bond between clans and individuals, sharing of knowledge and skill and ultimately the betterment of the Tenno involved.

If you're a new player that is currently on a clan(clan key) and need a few pointers on the game,tips on "secret" movement, a conclave team.please do contact me.

If you don't have a clan key and want to train i will gladly help you on a private conclave match, then we proceed to a public one when you're feeling comfortable, i will gladly share what little i know.

The only rule inside our Dojo is, when you fight, please leave the sentinel/kubrow on the Liset as they will interfere with the fight.

Let's cross paths, Tenno.

muMpuG0.jpg

You might want to post it in recruiting. Regardless of your intentions, it is in all intents and purposes an invitation, which falls under recruiting.

That aside, I wish your venture the best of luck. It is a good one.

Edited by Evanescent