The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Opinions On My War Build

Foliage11877

Question

so I have two builds here that not quite sure of yet. My first build is your basic melee weapon build, I decided not to go too heavily with crit simply because War isn't much of a crit weapon.  FUdN5gk.png 

My second build is very similar only this time I've swapped my status mods for Body Count and BloodRush. awNEK5a.png I'd very much like any feedback on this, Tell me if you think it's worth it to put those two mods on there in the first place or if i should keep my status and throw something else out for those mods or just any changes in general you think is worth it.

Thank You- DracoBlade44

2 answers to this question

War not much of a crit weapon? It's got one of the highest crit chances in game, for its class anyways. (Beat by some of the dual swords and the Tekko)

For your second build, sacrificing elementals for the Blood Rush + Body Count combo is a bad decision.

You probably could replace primed reach and primed heavy trauma (Or a combination of mods, example, if you have a good trin in your squad, dump life strike) for your elements.

And those aren't status mods, they're elemental mods.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

personal choice mods : primed reach, life strike

everything else is DPS. For War, pressure point(x2.2), body count(x2.5), berserker(x1.75), blood rush and organ shatter (x2.93 for both) will raise it A LOT(x28.21) (assuming a x2.5combo on average, from my melee experience)

As the weapon stats suggest anti-corpus, the last slot sould be for fever strike, for bonus damage through shields.

my suggestion for melee builds :

- crit chance on melee weapons isn't worth it without crit multipiler (10~15%-ish chance is enough to keep berserker up) because you wont land headshots

- but crit multiplier boosted from x2 to x3.8 with 20% chance is worth (but unreliable)

- body count is mendatory, unless you are using an unaffected stance ultimate (exalted blade, hysteria, ...)

with the addition of the lastest melee mods, melee builds are really tights on mod slots. Hence, I cannot recommend you enough to test your build against the targets you want to fight in the simulacrum