The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus 1.1 - Positive Feedbacks Only!

Capetoider

Question

What I want to know is: anyone make it work?

Who are getting more Focus NOW, than ever before? HOW?

PLEASE: NO COMPLAINING HERE! THERE ARE TONS OF THOSE...

If it is staying or not, I don't care for now... all I want is: if you think you are making it work, please share.

Before, the absolute best way would probably be either a squad where you the only one doing the killing (aka RJ Excal in Draco) or Solo Stealth Master Race.

What about now?

What do you do that ARE working NOW?

Do you have a squad not killing anything, going for a convergence and then unleashing mayhem for 45 second, rinse and repeat? 

Or is a 4x Ember Draco a new thing?

So... what are you doing that you feel that works BETTER than before?

7 answers to this question

On my part the method as not changed, Volt prime + Lex prime, both with the same lenses.

I generally go with killing by combining powers and Lex.

I was doing around a 1000 per match.

Now with convergence I'm racking between 2000 and 3000 focus per mission.

That new system as clearly accelerated my focus gathering, and my method as not been changed a bit.

I do feel that I get roughly the same or even a bit more. It would be alot better if they could spawn a little closer or just randomly proc. Like when I play Mdef, I could leave the terminal that I am supposed to protect to grab it but they are high level and I kinda dont want to risk the whole mission for a little Focus points.

Definitely getting more than before. Lots of people keep telling me "IT WAS ALL NERFED AHHHH!" but I do not see it at all. I think they just want to believe something is there that isn't...

How? Just killing stuff? Party? Solo?

I was thinking of putting a lens on loki to do the stealth runs.Is it worth it or since he is not killing anyone but the weapon is,it´s not going to help with Focus farming?

I just have a lens on my melee weapon for now.

I had some time in the weekend and last week, was doing Solo Loki with an newly upgraded with P Reach Orthos P (ty Baro), and it took me about 1 hr to cap the 100k focus... no booster...

How? Just killing stuff? Party? Solo?

Just playing through the missions like I normally do. I don't camp, I don't use draco methods. I don't grind stuff. I just play what missions I want to with what frame/weapons I feel like when I get on. I don't do anything fancy, I just play the game.

Solo and party both have raised how much focus I get per mission.

I think trying to reach a focus cap is dumb- especially when people do it intentionally and are grinding it before doing other missions- since they'd get it by doing those missions anyways. I cannot understand people's obsession with getting focus first and foremost before playing since they'd earn it no matter what they did... Point is- I play casually, so I wouldn't be able to tell if there was a reduction in the people that do draco or w/e- but I can't imagine how that could have possibly gotten nerfed.

Edited by Stratego89

I just play whatever missions I want. I put lenses on my most used frames, primaries, and secondaries. So in total: 4 frames, 3 primaries, and 2 secondaries. So unless I'm bored and just using a frame or weapon I don't normally play, I'm always earning focus no matter what I'm doing. But then I'm not out there specifically farming it, so not really sure if anything has changed numbers wise.