The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Tennos Returning Pc Tenno Here!

elmo013

Hello all,

I dropped Warframe for more than a year I was about rank 6 when I logged out for the last time.  I am a married man with a daughter of a year and a half and that just cuts my playtime by a million( so worth it )

When I cam back I had to relearn the mechanics of the game and look through so many additions.  I'm pretty pissed I did not farm the Primes when I had the chance before they were vaulted and what the heck is up with that Baro thing!!!!!!  :-)

So far enjoying the game with so much content and grinding my &#! off (hope that came out right) for resources and mods ,old and new, to get up to pace with y'all!!!

I do try to help out newer members but sometime some of them are real &$%?! and don't listen to contructive comments.  But that the way it goes when playing public matches.

I did drop a few dollars ingame for a boost before running a full scale trading operation with my inventory.  so far so good.

I have an account on PS4 but it seems so far from my current MR 12 on PC that I don't think i'll touch it for a while.

We are a small clan for now and are looking for someone to create an emblem for us.  Please feel free to contact me anytime.

That's about it.  Nice game, pretty good community and lots of events to keep me occupied for a while ( until the next mini tenno arrives!)

C y'all in-game.

Welcome back to the game :)

As the guidance guy, I thought I may present you with some handy links

-What you missed

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/356275-welcome-back-to-warframe-heres-what-you-missed/

-Baro Ki'Teer

Also cool to hear that you're helping out newer players (though yeah, its still the internet, some may be rude), but if you need any tips or tricks on guiding or want to have a word with a guy who's been doing this since 2014, feel free to contact me ^^

Edited by InglriousB