Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Eliminate Rushers: Encourage Not Rushing

MJ12

I remember being called a rusher more times than i can count. Simply because when i enter the room i look at whats shooting at me and i shoot back, if anything worth getting drops i pick it up and go to next room not even bothering if there are hidden enemies or lockers, if they cant hit me why should i even bother with them. 

Not everyone that you cant keep up with is a rusher. Even if they are its valid playstyle. 

End of story.

That is rushing.

well... i don`t understand what the big deal is with rushers vs. explorers... me, and my cousin, we usually go into a mission saying "ah, let`s just run through this", after 25 minutes, were still stuck 4-5 rooms before the objective, making sure we didn`t miss any crates (and i mean ANY)... we just make sure we get everything that is green, blue, yellow or sparkly...

Edited by Psychotoxin

It's not just rushing. It's getting around fast and efficiently.

Before this stupid slide cooldown I could clear all "crates" in the Xini-type map in 1 wave while my team was murking the first wave.

Now It takes me 2 up to 3 full waves to clear them all. That's rediculous!

Warframe will never ever be as great to me again as when and after I found out how to slide through places quickly (which was lots of button bashing but certainly skillfull).

No more ninja feeling for me at all.

It's not just rushing. It's getting around fast and efficiently.

Before this stupid slide cooldown I could clear all "crates" in the Xini-type map in 1 wave while my team was murking the first wave.

Now It takes me 2 up to 3 full waves to clear them all. That's rediculous!

Warframe will never ever be as great to me again as when and after I found out how to slide through places quickly (which was lots of button bashing but certainly skillfull).

No more ninja feeling for me at all.

turtles play free.

Post that in your OP please...

Just note...I'm not against your idea...I'm just seeing if you have ways to make this fail safe...

A radius sounds like a grand idea and with that I actually like this suggestion the most...

There, I clarified how it'd work. Happy now? :p

2a. On that note, you could have enemies guarantee minor end-of-mission resource gains. Grineer armor is made of ferrite and alloy plate, and they clearly have neural sensors. So each killed Grineer gives you maybe 1 ferrite, 0.25 alloy plate, and 0.001 Neural Sensors, which are tallied up end-of-mission using the same algorithm Multishot does. Yes, this means you could theoretically get alloy plate on Mercury. But 25 alloy plate a mission means farming Mercury for it isn't a great idea.

This idea is clearly awesome, would like to see it.