Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Not On Ps Store?

(PSN)H3x3wahn

The prices are

$50 - The two prime weapons, and 1050 plat

$100 - The frame, the two weapons, the exclusive avatars and 2625 plat

$140 - The frame, the two weapons, the exclusive avatars, the prime accessory pack, and 3990 plat

I don't know where you can find the prime access though.

Edited by PoisonHD

If you log into the game, go to your market module, then tab over to prime access, you can click one of the options to bring you to the PS store where you can buy it.

$79.99 Saryn Prime, Spira Prime, Nikana Prime, Saryn Prime avatars, discounted plat

$59.99 Cycuta Prime syandana, Cycuta Prime sigil, 90 day affinity booster, 90 day credit booster, discounted plat

The prices are

$50 - The two prime weapons, and 1050 plat

$100 - The frame, the two weapons, and 2625 plat

$140 - The frame, the two weapons, the exclusive avatars, the prime accessory pack, and 3990 plat

I don't know where you can find the prime access though.

Pricing is different on PS4

Edited by (PS4)KestralSylver

If you log into the game, go to your market module, then tab over to prime access, you can click one of the options to bring you to the PS store where you can buy it.

$79.99 Saryn Prime, Spira Prime, Nikana Prime, Saryn Prime avatars, discounted plat

$59.99 Cycuta Prime syandana, Cycuta Prime sigil, 90 day affinity booster, 90 day credit booster, discounted plat

Pricing is different on PS4

Last time I checked, the prime access wasn't on the page in the ps store, even though I selected it from my market. I even just went on the Warframe site from my laptop and can't find it...

Ah, thought it would all be the same, my bad.

The main difference is that we don't have access to the single pack that gets us everything for one price. Kinda wish we did have that option.

Last time I checked, the prime access wasn't on the page in the ps store, even though I selected it from my market. I even just went on the Warframe site from my laptop and can't find it...

Try logging in to your playstation account on playstation.com, and then search "Saryn Prime" That's how I bought mine.

I dunno if your PS4 has been in rest mode but it might also help to simply restart it and see if that refreshes your PSN store.