Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions Abou Specters

XSlateX

Question

Hello there!
I would like to know what kind of loudouts you guys use and think is strong for specters?
Also i noticed that when they use melee they use a random stance? i mean i got a specter with broken-war equiped, i saw him attacking with Vengeful Revenant combos that is odd because i dont have any Vengeful Revenant stance,might be a bug or intentional since is Broken-war we're talking about?

2 answers to this question

Specters don't use mods, the Broken-War has the Vengeful Revenant stance as its quick-melee combo, which is what you saw. Specters do not use stances.

Since specters don't use mods, their damage scales with level. I personally wouldn't know how certain weapons that need certain builds to be good (i.e. the Soma Prime needs a crit build) work, but the specters themselves are very good shots. You can give them a bow or a sniper, and more often then not, they'll go for a headshot. It's best to just give them good weapons that have decent base damage, and pop them at an appropriate level.

I personally have a specter carrying around the Scindo Prime and a Vaykor Hek, and the Acrid as a sidearm.

Edited by Exploderizer