Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rotation Roller Coaster (Better Rotation Suggestion)

Jakomaru

grindfra - warframe, has a rotation system. i'm sure most of us know about it, but i'll explain what i know of it for those who don't know of it. the rotation system is pretty much the pool where drops are divided. you are in survival you will get a reward every 5 minutes. each time you get a reward it is chosen from the rotation pool. the rotations go in order from A, A, B, C (just go with it).

i'm no genius, but uh.... okay i'll be blunt. i just spent an hour in t2 surv and got the kind of rewards you can imagine i got based on the fact that i am making this thread because of that. oh, but i did get a double dose of my ever favorite A rotations. i'm pretty sure the devs are big on balancing the game out, so here are some good balancing ideas.

Idea 1: how about you take out one A rotation making it A, B, C. seems to me like a perfect recipe for balance and happy players. players will get to their beloved rotation C faster, and there will be 4 rotation C within 12 rewards rather than only 3.

Idea 2: how about you double up on ALL of the rotations rather than just rotation A? then it will be A, A, B, B, C, C. this way there will still be 4 rotation C within 12 rewards like with idea 1, as well as 2 rotation C by the half hour mark same as idea 1. i'm sure players will enjoy having a double dose of their favorite rotation.

Idea 3: Rotation A, B, C, D. a fourth rotation will keep the player in the game longer as does your A, A, B, C. however, rotation D will have an even greater chance to give the players what they want.

What do you guys think of these ideas? any questions, ect?

it would cut down grind time too much.....DE wont have it...

they are more likely to adopt AAABBBCCD

on a serious note....ABCD will definitely cut down grind time....but they will most likely put everything in D as they always did with C rotation......or they would add stuff into A and dilute it with useless crap