The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Active Mr8 Player Looking For A Clan

Standby_for_Exterminatus

Hello,

as the title reads, I'm looking for a clan as my current one is no longer active. I was a major contributor to the dojo by placing down more than a few decorations and paying for many researches, and intend to continue doing this in my new clan.

I hate to seem cocky by making my own thread while everyone else is just replying to existing threads, but the problem is that as no one in my clan logs in any more, if I leave then I will not be able to rejoin, ergo I would prefer to make sure I find a new place to go before leaving. I do apologize for that, and if an administrator do end up replying to this thread, I am flattered and would like to offer my thanks in advance.

more about myself: I am MR8 (almost 9), lives in Eastern Time Zone (Canada), and plays daily.

Thanks!

Ive got a shadow clan, its mostly lone wolves. I believe all of are adults (im not sure never asked), or if they arent they all act like it. Drama free, no cliques, full dojo research. All our members are friendly and do do end game stuff together. Most of us just join who ever is doing anything because we arent quite sure what to do ourselves. Keeps us busy and entertained.

Very casual and laid back. We have a 30 day inactive policy (kinda loose when we're busy with work/class). swearing and banter is fine as long as its within respectful limits ( no racism, religion, politics, or putting others down to make oneself feel better).

You can PM if interested. I might forget where this thread is. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Fair warning with work and evening classes it may take me a bit of time to respond.

Edit: we've got noobs through veterans and dont have a restriction on MR or crap like that.

Edited by Zhoyzu