The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Build And Use Synoid Simulor For 60Min Void

Revoltado

Question

Hi there.

I was thinking of trying to do Solo Void Survival 60 min and I have been Hearing good things about the Synoid Simulor.

Can you guys tell me good builds for this?

And Why is Mirage and Synoid a good Combo?

Or how do I build My Mirage to use this weapon to it´s full power?

Thanks

6 answers to this question

Why is mirage + synoid simulor a good combo ? That's the easiest question I've ever seen.

Simply because her clone also shoot balls which make even more vortex & ball fusions -> more instance of damage.

My simulor build :

eMBdzvO.png

My mirage build :

WaR5683.png

Not saying they're perfect, but I like them. (and they're a bit incomplete...)

With mirage's 3 in light and when aiming I managed to get crit up to 190k.... Seems bugged to me but whatever.

Thank you for the replys already and still want to see more builds and tips but how do you use the weapon?

Shoot many times at the same place to stack or do you shoot directly at the enemies or you shoot where you know the enemies are going to head?

How Long do the vortexs stay?

Is that Mirage Augment (Hall of Malevolece) a crucial part of this Mirage-synoid Combo?

I don't have my builds on me either (at work LOL), but yes, you shoot to create stacks. In the direction of the enemy of course but you don't have to aim at a specific target to start the stacking. I don't know the exact time on them, but with my set up, I can create three stacks that last quite some time and keep them up during reloads as long as things aren't too crazy around me. In fact, with the Synoid Simulor alone, not using frame powers, I was able to solo the event mission while standing in one spot and firing to create vortexes at three choke points. LOL It killed them so fast the protection target never left my side. 

HoM is good to have if you are building a specific mirror build. But blind works with the Simulor too. A hybrid build with the Simulor should be good enough to do what you want. But if you really want the extra vortexes the most, then the mirror build is the way to go.

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72

Thank you for the replys already and still want to see more builds and tips but how do you use the weapon?

Shoot many times at the same place to stack or do you shoot directly at the enemies or you shoot where you know the enemies are going to head?

How Long do the vortexs stay?

Is that Mirage Augment (Hall of Malevolece) a crucial part of this Mirage-synoid Combo?

You just have to shoot roughtly in the same direction of the enemies, with mirage's first ability you won't need to predict their movement, especially since the fusion AOE is big.

The vortex aren't the main point, the good aspect of them is to proc the viral, (from my suggested build) otherwise, the main damage come from the ball fusions.

I don't know about the augment, I use it because it increase the damage of the clones... No idea how it works with simulor.

I can solo t4 surv with ease until +/-50~55 still need to min-max some stuff... 

But a hell of a good combo.

MIRAGE

FLOW (primed) + Quick Thinking - for me a must! energy = health = you won't die often (and I hardly do with this setup)

Then...

Corrosive Projection + exilus slot (i like Enemy radar, because I just need to see enemies on radar from far away)

Blind Rage

Narrow Mind

Intensify

Continuity (primed)

Constitution

Hall of Mirror augment 

For the S Simulor:

Serration, Heavy Caliber, point strike, vital sense, 3 x 90% elements (I use corrosive + cold, the cold is because I didn't change that polarity, maybe heat could be better... you can always try and see 3x 60/60 status, less DPS but more procs, in 4xCP or against corpus, i have a setup of 4x elements viral radiation dropping the point strike for the 4º, still crits and it's big when it does...)

last slot VILE ACCELERATION (this is kinda of a optional, but it's worth... there will come a time when even the insane damage won't cut it... then you need to spam shots and this is what helps you to do it, don't even mind the -15%... its like just having a serration one rank lower, no difference at all, an alternative is SHRED nightmare mod, giving you some speed and punch trough that helps in "aiming" the balls to a certain place... go Vile anyway... it's good...)

About the Argon Scope + Bladed Rounds... I would advise against it... this needs you to Aim to get the bonus, Mirage is squish as hell, not a good idea... shes mobile, you want to never stop moving and bouncing around (shes also makes manouvers faster)

But if you must... maybe only the bladed rounds will do the trick... (you already crit enough... then, when you need, you can crit bigger)

Her 1 makes you shot one and still have the merges, one shot to kill them all!

Her 3 makes tou kill more or die less... plan the positions to wipe them before they kill you, or to hide so they won't kill you fast enough for you to kill them first (i usually try to take the light bonus, then reload on dark)

Her 4 becomes a "oh s**t moment, not in the middle of a fight, but fall back a little, take cover and cast... now you can breath a little)

Remember that the simulor second fire (pc default middle button) explode all balls and vortexes and do a guaranteed electric proc (stun) use it often!

Remember! Aim above the heads!!! this way you get headshot multiplier bonus (even without getting actual headshots)

Side note:

The Split Chamber controversy:

Using split chamber, specially with mirage, means basically 1 shot = 1 vortex, there are people saying that people in this set up top damage like none other... I still need to try it myself in long survivals... because in normal gameplay it just obliterates everything before you get any chance to do anything...

Side note 2:

Upgrading your survival

Naramon - Shadow Step + Crit Weapon (or maiming strike, long range weapon + reach (primed) for optimal setup) = invisibility (that can be kept easy) = survivability