The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time For A New Frame. Which One?

SatelliteStrike

Question

So after getting the frames I like (excalibur, valkyr, rhino prime, ash prime) I am thinking to get a new frame. But don't know which one. Looking for a frame that has the following:

1) Fun to play

2) Doesn't need rare/expensive mods to be strong

3) The type of frame that is both melee and guns. More melee but when I need it I want to use guns. Wanna play this game as a hack and slash rather than a shooter. (But I hate when I run to an enemy and by the time I reach it to slash it someone else shoots it, so need guns too)

4) More agressive, front line kilker than support

5) FUN!!!

Advise me. Maybe new saryn prime (I Wonder if I can do T3 survival with level 13 valkyr (cause of forma)). Or maybe zephyr for tonkor combo or frost or... Yeah. Suggest and motivate suggestions. Please help still rather New to things

8 answers to this question

4 Not super hard to get newer players.

The past previous frames are really difficult to get, they're easy for advanced players to get there hands of them. But its really annoying for me to struggle so hard to get my hands on one of these.

So after getting the frames I like (excalibur, valkyr, rhino prime, ash prime) I am thinking to get a new frame. But don't know which one. Looking for a frame that has the following:

1) Fun to play

2) Doesn't need rare/expensive mods to be strong

3) The type of frame that is both melee and guns. More melee but when I need it I want to use guns. Wanna play this game as a hack and slash rather than a shooter. (But I hate when I run to an enemy and by the time I reach it to slash it someone else shoots it, so need guns too)

4) More agressive, front line kilker than support

5) FUN!!!

Advise me. Maybe new saryn prime (I Wonder if I can do T3 survival with level 13 valkyr (cause of forma)). Or maybe zephyr for tonkor combo or frost or... Yeah. Suggest and motivate suggestions. Please help still rather New to things

Something more agressive im thinking atlas or chroma, Chroma is similar to rhino but with more twists, and punching mobs with atlas while couple golems keep your back is always fun (i like punching void vor to death :D)

PS: chroma can be more hack and slash since the more dmg you get the stronger you become, and atlas 1 is affected by melee mods so...

Edited by GordoFreeman

Try Oberon, he is both support (healer) and somewhat tank-ish (150 armor).

Also he can confuse enemies with his first ability, can cancel debuffs with his second, heal/ regen with his third.

He is no way full healer like Trinity but he is more like a combat medic.

Also there is Atlas who is more of a brawler of a frame.

"The type of frame that is both melee and guns. More melee but when I need it I want to use guns. Wanna play this game as a hack and slash rather than a shooter.  "

Ice/Flame  chroma  this guy can go 40 min t4 sur meele only like walking in the park just keep 2 and 3 abilitys up add armor hp duration and some power 
also been listen some rumor the lighting chroma can also tank realy well never test it but Ice or flame are pfff  the "front line killer u want"