Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Run Rushers

S5alad

So again tonight, in a T3 I hosted, I got left behind, died, and never got revived.  I then watched the group I was in happily loot the entire map without me.

In other games I have hosted members have rushed loot rooms without me, locking me out and making me lose time sensitive drops.

I'm furious every time it happens, and it completely spoils my game mood without fail.

I really think we need a couple options when hosting void runs using keys we bought with real money, or just period.  For starters, we need an option where if the host dies, the game automatically fails.  Another option is to be able to kick people who stray a certain radius from the host.  More importantly than either of those, there needs to be an option where only the host of the game can activate traps to loot rooms or break containers that have modules in them.

Until then I will be paranoid about hosting a game with anyone but those in a lan group... I've just been completely disrespected by too many rushers to even risk it anymore.  Sick of being left behind, and infuriated that people think it's ok to not only leach off a void key but then completely ignore any sort of team work.

When I join someone's void run, I stick to the host like glue.  When the host  goes down, I'm the first one there.  When there's loot containers, I mark them but don't break them; this is especially true for trap rooms where the drops are likely to be gone in 40 seconds.  This is BASIC VOID EDIQUETTE people.  It's showing gratitude for being invited by ensuring good team work and making the host happy so said host invites you again.  And that's what we all want, right?

Edited by Swaggermeistress

Next time do as I did, have 6 rules:

1. Don't be a C***.

2. Don't rush.

3. Stay together

4. Explore

5. Only should step on pressure plates

6. Mark everything.

Fount a whole bunch of decent people that way now we play whenever either one of us is online.

Edited by GoneM4d

Jeez, sorry to hear that. Would have ran it with you but I was browsing the forums when you sent that whisper. I really don't get why people would rush ahead when invited to a void mission; cheating people and possibly the host out of the timed drops and credit bonus. I think a key is only consumed if you complete the mission, so I guess you might be able to close the lobby; not that I recommend "rage quitting", but when you are nice enough to invite people the least they could do is hold back a bit to stay pace with you. I guess you just got to start compiling a blacklist of people you won't run with.

I really don't get the people that just rush them, there's a few puzzle rooms that once you figure out have a chance to drop some rarer mods.

Edited by fallouthirteen