The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Vanguard - Archived Recruitment Thread

-FV-Runehawk

IGN: Connor69Legend

MR: 12

TIME ZONE: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

ABOUT ME: i like playing games my English is bad i can swear a low but its mainly out lound not in game i mainly spean most of my time on games i have an open mind and i dont mind meating new people.

I OFFER: i can offer help to other only if they ask i cand do anything really as long as im asked and im ok with it then im fine to do out.

Hopefully i'll here from you soon.

2 hours ago, Connor69Legend said:

IGN: Connor69Legend

MR: 12

TIME ZONE: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

ABOUT ME: i like playing games my English is bad i can swear a low but its mainly out lound not in game i mainly spean most of my time on games i have an open mind and i dont mind meating new people.

I OFFER: i can offer help to other only if they ask i cand do anything really as long as im asked and im ok with it then im fine to do out.

Hopefully i'll here from you soon.

Invite sent.

IGN: leobizaz

MR: 13

TIME ZONE: GMT -3 (Brazil)

ABOUT ME: Lone 16 years old Tenno looking for partners to play Warframe with. Exiled* from the brazilian servers because i don't like it. Can speak decent english and bring dank memes upon thee.

I OFFER: I really enjoy helping out people and making progress in large scale projects, will do anything needed to better ourselves.

*not actually exiled

This is my first post on the forums specifically for looking for a new clan

Edited by leobizaz

14 minutes ago, leobizaz said:

IGN: leobizaz

MR: 13

TIME ZONE: GMT -3 (Brazil)

ABOUT ME: Lone Tenno looking for partners to play Warframe with. Exiled* from the brazilian servers because i don't like it. Can speak decent english and bring dank memes upon thee.

I OFFER: I really enjoy helping out people and making progress in large scale projects, will do anything needed to better ourselves.

*not actually exiled

Invite sent.

IGN: rickyrtrdo

MR: 5

TIME ZONE: pacific

ABOUT ME: 27 yrs old from California  Work for an aerospace co

I OFFER: did a t4s with 3 of your members, rello, aurora and kreechure.     was fun,  would like to do it again sometime

Edited by rickyrtrdo
misspelled my ign

Hey guys, My IGN is ChePhe, but I also go by CP Leviathan and NA Feraligatr.

Mastery Rank: 7 (working my way to 8)

Timezone: Eastern Time (Currently in GA)

About Me: LIke I said, IGN is ChePhe. I'm 21, I go to school, and I work part time. My video game life started when I was in middle school, playing Pokemon on a gameboy like many others. My friends and I would play all summer together, trading and battling the days away.

Around 8th grade, my step brother introduced me to the Xbox and specifically Halo. I got hooked pretty hard on shooters after that. I mostly only played Halo but my friends I found online had me playing CoD and Battlefield as well.

Halfway through junior year, I was converted to the master race by my friends from school. It turns out they just need a 5th for League of Legends, which I honestly didn't like at first, but it grew on me. In late 2015 I found Warframe and played for a month with current LoL friends. I loved it instantly as it brought me back to my FPS days. They soon grew bored of it however, and we all went back to league. I played on and off until I really got into it after obtaining Valkyr at the beginning of March. Been playing 3-5 hours a day since.

What Can I Bring: In my Halo days I ran with a small clan of ~20 people. I wasn't the best player, but I was up there which allowed me to garner some respect from the rest of the members. They would come to me for advice not just for improving their skills, but for life advice as well. I was only like 16 so I didn't have much life advice to give but I was usually able to help them find clarity.

Also, not so relevant but I used Forge a lot. Like, a lot. 30+ maps built to completion (which includes revising terrain, player and weapon spawns etc multiple times), half of them specifically built for the clan to practice on. The ones for the clan were usually better in quality due to my desire to help the clan in any way possible.

Thanks for reading my application! I was looking for a casual experience where I could still gain actual experience. Raiding with random players has shown me I have a lot to learn and I'm hoping I can do that here. Thanks again!

-ChePhe

9 hours ago, ChePhe said:

Hey guys, My IGN is ChePhe, but I also go by CP Leviathan and NA Feraligatr.

Mastery Rank: 7 (working my way to 8)

Timezone: Eastern Time (Currently in GA)

About Me: LIke I said, IGN is ChePhe. I'm 21, I go to school, and I work part time. My video game life started when I was in middle school, playing Pokemon on a gameboy like many others. My friends and I would play all summer together, trading and battling the days away.

Around 8th grade, my step brother introduced me to the Xbox and specifically Halo. I got hooked pretty hard on shooters after that. I mostly only played Halo but my friends I found online had me playing CoD and Battlefield as well.

Halfway through junior year, I was converted to the master race by my friends from school. It turns out they just need a 5th for League of Legends, which I honestly didn't like at first, but it grew on me. In late 2015 I found Warframe and played for a month with current LoL friends. I loved it instantly as it brought me back to my FPS days. They soon grew bored of it however, and we all went back to league. I played on and off until I really got into it after obtaining Valkyr at the beginning of March. Been playing 3-5 hours a day since.

What Can I Bring: In my Halo days I ran with a small clan of ~20 people. I wasn't the best player, but I was up there which allowed me to garner some respect from the rest of the members. They would come to me for advice not just for improving their skills, but for life advice as well. I was only like 16 so I didn't have much life advice to give but I was usually able to help them find clarity.

Also, not so relevant but I used Forge a lot. Like, a lot. 30+ maps built to completion (which includes revising terrain, player and weapon spawns etc multiple times), half of them specifically built for the clan to practice on. The ones for the clan were usually better in quality due to my desire to help the clan in any way possible.

Thanks for reading my application! I was looking for a casual experience where I could still gain actual experience. Raiding with random players has shown me I have a lot to learn and I'm hoping I can do that here. Thanks again!

-ChePhe

We'd love to have you, but you appear to currently be in another clan.

Hello you beautiful person reading this!

IGN: RawNero

Timezone: GMT +2

Mastery rank: 11 (working really hard for mr12 for those sweet syndicate weapons!)

About me: A young average looking male who has a passion for video games. Like many others I've fallen in love with this game and I am looking to find a clan, a community where I can relax and participate in interesting conversations/ events.

In fact I've never been in a clan before and from what I've read i feel like this is the clan for me. 

What can I offer: Nothing much. I do not posses vast knowledge about the game ( still heavily relying on the wiki) nor do I have a pile of rare resources stashed in my liset. However I'm more than glad to join conversations and offer what little resources I have.

Thank you for taking your time to read this! take my clan virginity!

Hello there, 

My good friend MTsilver referred me to your clan and after reading your description and speaking with a rather pleasant chap in your ranks, I've decided that I'd like to apply.

IGN: Likfinger 

Timezone: GMT +1

Mastery Rank: 4 - I understand that Rank 5 was a minimum on your recruitment page and I apologize if you feel like I am wasting your time. Although since reading your page I felt the ethos of this guild suited me perfectly, I'm a returning player and I'm really getting into the swing of Warframe again so my ranks will increase steadily and swiftly!

About me: I'm a 30 year old English deviant who moved to Norway 6 years ago in an attempt to colonize this barbaric nation in the name of the Queen. Instead of glorious conquest I have reaped nothing more than a mortgage and a family... not sure what happened there. I work as a security guard on a shift rotation which can mean that I have a short period of inactivity but I can sneak on every now and then so I wouldn't consider it a huge problem. Of my interests, Gaming is one that ranks top on the list (Laughing at peasants a close second) I'm an action/hack n' slash type of man with a few guilty pleasures such as Wrestling games thrown in. Streets of Rage 2 is my all time favourite game, I have been known to stare menacingly at people who claim otherwise. I love a good chat and love meeting people from other countries/cultures (World of Warcraft is the reason I moved abroad)

What I can bring: an overall positive and friendly approach to things, If I can be of help then its generally my pleasure to do so. I'm slightly green but my good friend MTsilver has me under his tutelage so I'm learning more by the day, Although I still can't understand why me being naked on my webcam for him "eases the learning process"

Look forward to hearing from you, I hope that my rank won't be too much of an issue, I'm loving Warframe and getting into a community as nice looking as this one would make it all the more fun for me. Thank you for your time :)

3 minutes ago, Likfinger said:

Hello there, 

My good friend MTsilver referred me to your clan and after reading your description and speaking with a rather pleasant chap in your ranks, I've decided that I'd like to apply.

IGN: Likfinger 

Mastery Rank: 4 - I understand that Rank 5 was a minimum on your recruitment page and I apologize if you feel like I am wasting your time. Although since reading your page I felt the ethos of this guild suited me perfectly, I'm a returning player and I'm really getting into the swing of Warframe again so my ranks will increase steadily and swiftly!

About me: I'm a 30 year old English deviant who moved to Norway 6 years ago in an attempt to colonize this barbaric nation in the name of the Queen. Instead of glorious conquest I have reaped nothing more than a mortgage and a family... not sure what happened there. I work as a security guard on a shift rotation which can mean that I have a short period of inactivity but I can sneak on every now and then so I wouldn't consider it a huge problem. Of my interests, Gaming is one that ranks top on the list (Laughing at peasants a close second) I'm an action/hack n' slash type of man with a few guilty pleasures such as Wrestling games thrown in. Streets of Rage 2 is my all time favourite game, I have been known to stare menacingly at people who claim otherwise. I love a good chat and love meeting people from other countries/cultures (World of Warcraft is the reason I moved abroad)

What I can bring: an overall positive and friendly approach to things, If I can be of help then its generally my pleasure to do so. I'm slightly green but my good friend MTsilver has me under his tutelage so I'm learning more by the day, Although I still can't understand why me being naked on my webcam for him "eases the learning process"

Look forward to hearing from you, I hope that my rank won't be too much of an issue, I'm loving Warframe and getting into a community as nice looking as this one would make it all the more fun for me. Thank you for your time :)

Invite...sent!

10 hours ago, RawNero said:

Hello you beautiful person reading this!

IGN: RawNero

Timezone: GMT +2

Mastery rank: 11 (working really hard for mr12 for those sweet syndicate weapons!)

About me: A young average looking male who has a passion for video games. Like many others I've fallen in love with this game and I am looking to find a clan, a community where I can relax and participate in interesting conversations/ events.

In fact I've never been in a clan before and from what I've read i feel like this is the clan for me. 

What can I offer: Nothing much. I do not posses vast knowledge about the game ( still heavily relying on the wiki) nor do I have a pile of rare resources stashed in my liset. However I'm more than glad to join conversations and offer what little resources I have.

Thank you for taking your time to read this! take my clan virginity!

And virginity taken! ...That sounds wrong.

Hi!

IGN: SilverMink

Mastery Rank: 7

About me: I'm a passionate gamer closing in on my forties. I have been gaming for decades, actually this year marks my third decade counting back to my first home-computer. After a long trip through many mmorpgs i was looking for a change of pace and thought a shooter would be nice again. So, i looked around and found this one. And i love it. I spend a couple of weeks poking around the game solo to get a feel for it and to make sure i really like it. When i started to look for a clan this one caught my interest. I have rarely, if ever, seen such a good presentation for a clan.

What i can offer: A teammate that never backs down. Someone that is good for a lough when rushing gets boring (which it does, doesn't it?). Light to mid RPing if anyone in the clan cares about that. Lots of generic gaming experience, including meta-gaming and clan-management. 

Looking forward to your reply. 

Hello,

IGN NightmareELM

Timezone MDT

MR-5

usually a solo gamer thats has played many MMORPGS and strategy games, I love gaming, always have and always will. Usually try to make friends in new groups and have fun. Im usually a solo player but after so long you can only do so much on your own. Love playing in groups and usually learn what to do very fast. I am extremely tactical when it comes to tight situations. I love being either a tank or a healer in most games that a play. I am a constant famer, I had my own clan going for a while and had built quite a bit but with no one to help it got boring trying to build everything on my own.

I do a alot of farming and dont mind giving everything i dont use away to someone that can use it

Thank you, hope to hear from you soon

Hello

IGN: Arjei

Timezone: EST

Mastery Rank: 10

About me: Im 32, love to game on both pc and ps4, mainly pc.  I manage a software development team in charge of developing front end applications for McDonalds Digital Menu Board solution.  Im married with 2 kids, live in the US and love to travel. 

Hobbies are camping, gaming, drinking coldies and enjoying my time at home.

What i can offer: Dedicated teammie, will jump in and assist where I can.  Always willing to run raids, voids, etc. when Im on.  Active member with no complaints or drama and very easy going.

IGN: Shadoca

Mastery Rank: 14

Timezone: GMT +3 hours

About me: I've played Warframe for a couple of years now, and I'd consider myself a pretty casual player. I enjoy participating in raids every now and then if possible, but other than that, you can expect me to show up every now and then to do a few missions. I'm currently studying art and culture at an university with the goal of becoming a graphic artist within the game industry at some point in the future.

What can I bring to the clan? A semi-active member who's open for chatting and helping when needed. I don't have any leadership experience within Warframe, but I currently lead a guild in World of Warcraft (which of course means that I won't be able to really help with anything extensive within Warframe when most of my time goes to WoW).

Edited by Shadoca

IGN: Robertshadow

Mastery Rank: 9

Timezone: UTC Lisbon; London (i'm from Portugal :P)

About me:  Im just the average 16 year old normal dude, and i want to be a game developer (mostly mobile apps developer), i've been playing Warframe for a while as a solo player (sometimes with my steam friend), and never had any real problem, either it be a starchart mission or a multiple hours T4S run, but i'd like a reliable group of friends, because everything is better when you're together :D.

In terms of clan experience, i'd say the farthest i've got was beeing one of the top 3 players in a rank 50 clan in star conflict, we usually ran timed tournaments agaisnt other high rank clans, and i was always the tank (i like tanks, they refuse to die), usually carrying my team by beeing a bulwark of in your face, thus allowing the glass cannons in my team to kill the enemy. 

I like raids, they're fun, even with randoms, and if something is fun with randoms, that obviously means it's fun with friends, i also like the void, its quite relaxing, i have trouble saying no to a challenge (unless defeat is obvious) so ill mostly try to kill anything that isn't a common enemy,  i am also starting to love conclave, it is one of the best PvP experiences i've ever had (unsure between conclave and star conflict).

I am 100% F2P, even if i had the ways to spend the money, i would only do it to support the devs, then i would have gave away that platinum to someone because i don't like using money to skip ahead.

What can I bring to the clan? A chill dude who is willing to help in the easiest and the hardest of situations, always up to a challenge, and i like to answer newer players doubts, but i usually leave that to those who have been playing for longer than me. I mostly like tanky frames, mostly inaros (because i can act as a ghetto improvised trinity), valkyr, and once i get the primed version, trinity, (and currently nezha is beeing crafted, he seems pretty awesome) in terms of mods, i've basically got all, i traded my way from 0 into about a thousand plat total wich i used on mods, so all im really missing is arcanes.

Looking forward to your reply :)

ze wait begins...

On 4/7/2016 at 0:26 AM, NightmareELM said:

<Snip>

The strategic type huh? might want to give vauban a try. Either way, its dangerous to go alone, take this. *throws invite* 

On 4/7/2016 at 0:53 AM, Arjei said:

<Snip>

You seem like a man of simple values, I can respect that. Have an invite ^.^

On 4/11/2016 at 4:37 AM, Shadoca said:

<Snip>

Its completely fine if you like to play once a week, we try to enforce an active community while also being pretty laid back.

Its a tough balancing act, but it usually ends up being more enjoyable for everyone. 

22 hours ago, Robertshadow said:

<Snip>

Well you seem pretty well rounded in terms of experience, cant wait to see what you can do ^.^  

Oh and apologies for being this late, it doesnt usually take this long for us to respond, its just that our RECRUITMENT OFFICER... *stares at metheria* HAS BEEN SLACKING OFF RECENTLY...

You should all have invites by now though. Welcome to the Vanguard!

Hello,

I would like to join your clan!

IGN: Annayka
Mastery Rank: 6
Timezone: CET (=GMT +1) / currently CEST (=GMT +2) because it's almost summer :-)

About me: I work full-time and usually play Warframe several times a week in the evening. I "found" Warframe about two months ago and until now only played alone or in random groups. I would like to play with other people who are also on Teamspeak, because that's a lot more fun (and the fastest way to learn the game).

5 minutes ago, Annayka said:

Hello,

I would like to join your clan!

IGN: Annayka
Mastery Rank: 6
Timezone: CET (=GMT +1) / currently CEST (=GMT +2) because it's almost summer :-)

About me: I work full-time and usually play Warframe several times a week in the evening. I "found" Warframe about two months ago and until now only played alone or in random groups. I would like to play with other people who are also on Teamspeak, because that's a lot more fun (and the fastest way to learn the game).

Invite sent.

IGN: Balnuf
Mastery Rank: 6
Timezone: Italy GMT +1

About me: Hello guys  I'm a college student, 22 years old, i'm kinda lazy for everything that its not games or sports, in the exams period i might not be online much (or all the time if i fail an exam in order to forget about it :P), I've been playing this game for awhile mostly in the evening (if i dont show up after 3/4 days i'm probably dead somewhere or someone changed my wifi password and in that case if you listen closely  you could hear my agonizing cry :D ), i dont have any experience in how a clan works since i havent been in any clan before so if i join please teach me well how to properly be in a clan. If its needed i can always install some app like ts or teamspeak or whatever  its not a prob for me :)

What can I bring to the clan? A nice guy looking for a drama free clan in which have some fun and enjoy this game to the fullest. In terms of experience nothing, as i said before this would be my first clan but i dont mind sharing what little i know about this game and i'm up for mostly anything as long as you are nice and we have fun. 

IGN: PiethekidRS (But i prefer to be called Bachoo)

MR: 6

TIME ZONE: Eastern Time (UTC-5:00)

ABOUT ME: I like video games and I love to participate in various gaming communities, after seeing how friendly the warframe community has been I've wanted to join a solid group. I am a full time student trying to get a part time job over the summer, but for now I tend to come online after school.

I OFFER: I am a very social person that can get along with anyone, so im looking to make more friends and to have to some fun ruining some Grineer's days.

Hopefully i'll hear from you soon.

The wait begins....

Edited by PiethekidRS

2 minutes ago, PiethekidRS said:

IGN: PiethekidRS (But I* prefer to be called Bachoo)

MR: 6

TIME ZONE: Eastern Time (UTC-5:00)

ABOUT ME: I like video games and I love to participate in various gaming communities, after seeing how friendly the warframe community has been I've wanted to join a solid group. I am a full time student trying to get a part time job over the summer, but for now I tend to come online after school.

I OFFER: I am a very social person that can get along with anyone, so I'm* looking to make more friends and to have to some fun ruining some Grineer's days.

Hopefully I'll* hear* from you soon.

The wait begins....

I can vouch for Bachoo, know him personally and he's a pretty skilled player. Fixed your errors, by the way...

Oh, and his internet connection shuts off at either 9 or 10 PM every weekday. It doesn't shut off on weekends, though.

I would like to join your clan

I am Mastery rank 8, focusing on having fun. 

I live in the Pacific Zone, play warframe in the evening, I´m a  casual player.

I like to write some stories and I´m currently writing one with a similar but not equal lore to warframe.

I will always help those who are in need, to grind or lvl up with them 

On 2/21/2016 at 3:34 PM, -FV-Runehawk said:

I really like the design elements you used for this recruitment page, I want to borrow from the aesthetic to make mine for my new clan. Rest assured I will not use any of your assets, just using this page as a point of reference, inspiration and borrowing from its aesthetics. Is that fine with you? I will message a link to you of my recruitment page once it is done so you can make a decision.

IGN: Lastpharaoh

MR: 7

TIME ZONE: CST

ABOUT ME: I am 26 yo post grad student. I work full time in a healthcare company. I wont say I am addicted to online gaming but I do log daily for about an hour or 2 during week days, longer on weekends (varies depending on work/ school ofc but, I do log daily). I hope there is still room for more ppl in your clan. 
I am always looking to help and receiving help cause unlike other MMOs farming in warframe is actually fun! doesnt feel like a lot of work tbh "Ignorance is bliss?? maybe I will be surprised :D ?!"

90% of the time if I am there I will be willing to raid.

I hope it is not too late to join. please reply to this post either way.

Thank you!