Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Vanguard - Archived Recruitment Thread

-FV-Runehawk

IGN: SilveWF

MR: 11

Timzone: UTC -05:00

I'm fairly new to this game and have been spending most of my play time in Draco. I look forward to joining a clan I can do raid with (if you don't mind show me how to).

Hi! Really love your thread, very pretty and made me laugh. Which is great. Absolutely not buttering you up to accept me.

I'm Sunstalker, been playing for, eh, approximately a year. Still regret not being here to get that sweet, sweet Excalibur Prime. Bad at introductions, but I warm up eventually.
I'm Mastery Rank 20, living in Europe; my timezone is CEST - UTC/GMT +2 hours.
I have been a part of two Clans in Warframe altogether, though unfortunately both of them died. As the sole survivor, I went on living the life of a poor homeless Tenno. After a couple months (or has it been... decades...?) I have decided to go scouting for a cozy Dojo and a shiny Clan. 
I'm 17 years old, a humongous nerd with horrible (but also out-of-this-world) puns, but a good heart. I usually spend my time helping new players by hunting and picking 'em up in Region, and though I like doing that, I could use someplace organized where I can find friends who have been playing as much as I have. Maybe run a raid or two. Kick some butt in Conclave and/or Lunaro.
I can probably contribute by keeping up my habit of helping out whenever I can, farming, boss kills, answering questions related to lore and game-mechanics. Lift people's spirits with the aforementioned marvelous puns.

(Also, I have co-led a couple of smaller guilds in other games, but my leader skills are definitely rusty. I organized events to keep people entertained, usually.)

See? I warmed up.

Edited by SUNST4LK3R

IGN: Mosaph

Timezone: EST

MR: 18.

Previously co-led largest guild on Tera's beta servers. Have led several smaller guilds in the past, was previously co-leader of a Shadow clan on Warframe. Used to run raids nonstop back in WoTLK WoW (never was a fan of Cataclysm, haven't played since it came out). Was an administrator on a (now defunct) GMod HL2RP server. Endlessly optimistic, if usually quiet.

Mostly want somewhere I can blend in and continue to quietly exist, maybe have people I can play with. GREATLY enjoy Archwing, even if it's flawed. Have yet to do Jordas Verdict due to not having anyone to do it with.

All in all; quiet, optimistic.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello! 

Mastery Rank: 14

Timezone: Central :)

About me: Hello all! My name is SynysterNightmare, but you can call me Theo. I am a 19 year old gamer from central Canada. I go to the University of Manitoba and am studying Women and Gender Studies. I have been gaming since I was a little boy, and I am looking for a relaxed, respectful community to spend my time with. I am active in the LGBTTQ* community and would like to join a clan that is willing to respect that aspect of myself. Thank you for your time! 

What can I bring to the clan: I am a laid back person, I am great at listening. I love to help in anyway that I can so if you tell me to jump, I'll say "how high?". I have a lot of lived experiences that help me in social situations such as being an Army Cadet when I was in high school. I play a variety of games and hope to bring a solid friendship to the clan. 

IGN: VengefulFist

MR: 15

TIME ZONE: Central Time Zone (UTC-6:00)

ABOUT ME: Hey all, I have been playing Warframe for about 3ish years now and I love this game. I have had small periods of inactivity due to school, but I am generally on every month and everyday when there are any major updates. I play sporadically through the day ranging from 1-4 hours. I have led a small clan 2 years ago that was comprised of fellow friends before they all stopped playing. I joined up with another clan and was with them for a year until I decided to leave because they had become inactive throughout the years. I am willing to join any clan activities and I am also ready to help those who need it. The introduction to this clan really impressed me and I do hope you have room for me as I feel this might be the clan I am looking for. Willing to raid when necessary and up for anything really. Thanks for the consideration!

Alias : M3LF1

Mastery Rank: 16 but i mostly forget to rank up, meaning i should be higher

Time Zone: EST

About me: Been playing this game for a really long time, before founders program but made the mistake of not buying into it (still kicking myself for that one). Love this game with a passion, I work a lot, but I also put a lot of time and work into this game and all my frames and mods. Been in a few clans and am currently in one that seems to be pretty inactive, which is why I'm trying to find an active clan. Not a fan of people who rage over games, but love when others can joke around and just have a good time. 

Really enjoy Lunaro and recently challenged Mogamu and the Lotus herself to a game.

What I can bring to the Clan: Components and Currency for upgrades as well as just a fun gaming experience to other clanmates or superiors. Would like to move up in a clan and help with building the Clan up. I can help other clanmates in learning how to play the game or even just help with farming for newer players. I enjoy leading and coordinating raids as long as clan mates are cooperative and respectful.

Hope you consider me as a member

Edited by M3LF1

27 minutes ago, M3LF1 said:

Alias : M3LF1

Mastery Rank: 16 but i mostly forget to rank up, meaning i should be higher

Time Zone: EST

About me: Been playing this game for a really long time, before founders program but made the mistake of not buying into it (still kicking myself for that one). Love this game with a passion, I work a lot, but I also put a lot of time and work into this game and all my frames and mods. Been in a few clans and am currently in one that seems to be pretty inactive, which is why I'm trying to find an active clan. Not a fan of people who rage over games, but love when others can joke around and just have a good time. 

Really enjoy Lunaro and recently challenged Mogamu and the Lotus herself to a game.

What I can bring to the Clan: Components and Currency for upgrades as well as just a fun gaming experience to other clanmates or superiors. Would like to move up in a clan and help with building the Clan up. I can help other clanmates in learning how to play the game or even just help with farming for newer players. I enjoy leading and coordinating raids as long as clan mates are cooperative and respectful.

Hope you consider me as a member

Please leave your current clan so that we may send you a crisp invite.

Edited by -FV-Metheria

IGN: xeller

MR: 9

TIME ZONE: UTC Eastern Time Zone

ABOUT ME: Ive been playing this game for 2 years now, and i have loved every minute of it, even the weird glitches. i do have random leaves of absence due to well, school or traveling, but i tend to make sure im on around major updates. i joined this game, back when nova just came out and since that time i have joined many clans, and even ran my own one, but they all died out and those who were in it havent been on in hundreds of days so it would be nice to join a clan that is active and laid back like this one.  

I OFFER: An unhealthy enjoyment of farming and grinding, so if you need something, and i have the stuff to get it, ill get it no matter how long it takes.

hopefully you consider me for this amazing clan.

Update - July 13th, 2016

Hello everyone! I've been out 'n' about for awhile, but I've finally had time to come back and take care of some housekeeping. As far as recruitment goes, our doors are still very much open, but it's a little hard to keep tabs on who's been accepted recently and who is still pending approval. It's my fault for not keeping in touch as of late, but I hope to make amends and get everyone caught up. I'll start with this little offer: 

If you have posted your application before this message and have not yet been responded to, send me an inbox. I will personally process your application. 

I will also be making rank adjustments over the next little while, and will be openly promoting our Discord server on this thread. Stay tuned, and don't hesitate to message me should you have any questions. 

Regards,

Runehawk

IGN: DeathByFlare

MR: 12

Timezone: PST

Info: recently started playing warframe again, though the account was created 3 years ago, left when frost p came out. Looking for a friendly active clan, timezone is apparently a big issue, so I was looking in the storm/mountain tier and found you guys' rec page. English is alright, thx for consideration.

IGN: Osharchi

MR: 16

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time / West Coast USA)

Background: I first discovered WF last summer, around the time Equinox and the underwater Archwing tileset was the latest release I think.  I was in a clan last fall, but then took a 6-month-long break from WF around the beginning of this year.

When I reinstalled WF for the new Spectors of the Rail update, I found that I was a ronin, with no clan dojo to call home anymore.  Which was totally fine and pretty much expected. I mean, I didn't ask my old clan to save my membership status, because I wasn't sure if/when I'd be back.

Also the main founder of my old clan is no longer in his clan anymore, so I figured it's time for me to find a new clan too rather than rejoin my old clan.

I'm looking to join this clan because the atmosphere seems pretty chill like my old clan.  Not too serious or try-hard, but definitely not lazy either.  I mean, it's kind of a balancing act between letting people do whatever they want while in the clan, but also maintaining a certain standard of etiquette with how clan-members are generally expected behave towards each other and also to other players.

As far as what I can provide this clan: I wasn't a huge chatterbox on the clan chat tab (which may or may not be a good thing) and wasn't that much into dueling, but I did taxi newer clanmembers to alerts if they needed a way to get there or help with surviving the mission.  I also remember getting kind of competitive with the dojo color pigment farming, which is kind of ridiculous now that I'm writing about it.

Anyways, thanks for reading.

Edited by Osharchi

MR18

3800 hours

playing for a while after a long break,

Usually a hardcore player when i find a nice group to share keys(relics now), friendly and helpful but short tempered.

U have my attention

IGN- YomaBlood

Edited by YomaBlood

MR 20

IGN Almutahir

Timezone AST

I have been playing the game since march 2014, and i do a lot of testing and so on....

Love the game and no doubt it's a very special and a rare gem of a game, and on the 19th of April 2014 me and a friend held a record of 2 manning Outer Terminus we got to wave 83 and that took us 3h 4m 41s lolz back when Nyx was epic if you know what you are doing....

I enjoy experimentation, trial and error... and above all having fun and doing endless missions,,,

I like team work, supporting and helping others and share my knowledge about the game and it's mechanics, in the end of the day it's all about having a good time.

Edited by Almutahir

MR: 6

Time Zone: PST

Hello, I started playing this game a couple weeks ago and I was hoping I could join an active clan (last one was a ghost town). I'm a college student and part time line cook with currently a lot of free time to play games. Before this I was playing a lot of hardcore Path of Exile and Dota 2, but I grew very bored of them so here I am. 

I used to play a lot of destiny and I actually led my own raid groups blind through the first raid on the opening week. After that we would easily clear the raid weekly, at least for the first month before I stopped playing. I also have a lot of raiding end game raiding experience from World of Warcraft during the Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King expansions. 

I am a very friendly and dependable person. I always try my best to accomplish any responsibilities that I have been tasked with when working/playing with a group of people.  

Hope to hear from you soon and thank you.

Raiaxx 

11 hours ago, Osharchi said:

<Snip>

Well met wanderer, I hope that you grow to call this place home as i have. 

You were pretty much hitting right on the head about our stance on seriousness, just want everyone to have as much fun as possible.

2 hours ago, Raiaxx said:

<Snip>

If you fancy raids you should talk to derp about hosting some, he loves when people actually join him X) 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both of you gentlemen have been sent invites, Welcome to the vanguard friends!

7 hours ago, YomaBlood said:

<Snip>

Your application was long enough, just need to add a timezone so we can put it in the clan logs. 

5 hours ago, Almutahir said:

<Snip>

Same with you, your application was fine. just need the last part of the application.

Edited by -FV-Dasheroo

4 hours ago, -FV-Dasheroo said:

Well met wanderer, I hope that you grow to call this place home as i have. 

You were pretty much hitting right on the head about our stance on seriousness, just want everyone to have as much fun as possible.

If you fancy raids you should talk to derp about hosting some, he loves when people actually join him X) 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both of you gentlemen have been sent invites, Welcome to the vanguard friends!

Your application was long enough, just need to add a timezone so we can put it in the clan logs. 

Same with you, your application was fine. just need the last part of the application.

UTC-08:00

Waiting for a clan inv

Edited by YomaBlood

IGN: Spookas

MR: 8

Timezone: UTC+10 (Australia, East Coast) 

Background: I started playing Warframe about two weeks ago and have been loving every moment of it. . 

What I can bring: Looking for more opportunities to play with more people. That being said, I can bring a good attitude and I'm willing to play with anyone. 

Thanks for reading. 

I really like how everything sounds, i'd like to join the clan

I'm mastery rank 7 at the moment. Recently installed the game again after many updates. I started playing back in update 6, took a break in update 9 and quitted in update 11.5

I'm in the UTC -3 time zone

At the moment i'm homeschooled, so i have a lot of free time and i'm ready to get back into the game fully

I had some moderation experience in online communities and video game related forums, i really enjoy helping out other people and chatting about the game in general, theorycrafting and such.

My IGN is: ZambieAka

Edited by ZambieAka

MR:5

TIMEZONE: EST

Hey I'm pr0totype9979 (call me proto or prototype for short) I've been playing warframe for 2 years now with a break during 2014-2015 I really enjoy playing with friends and being around a group of individuals who share the same knowledge of the game as I do. I enjoy helping people with missions and quests.

What I can bring to the clan: I'm usually very friendly and helpful and enjoy contributing to the clan. I'm usually on a lot (almost everyday) as I mentioned before I enjoy helping people and can guide newer players who even sometimes later on in the game are having trouble. The current clan I'm in isn't all too active and there are very few people who are online. I look forward to staying up late at night and having laughs

1 hour ago, Pr0totype9979 said:

MR:5

TIMEZONE: EST

Hey I'm pr0totype9979 (call me proto or prototype for short) I've been playing warframe for 2 years now with a break during 2014-2015 I really enjoy playing with friends and being around a group of individuals who share the same knowledge of the game as I do. I enjoy helping people with missions and quests.

What I can bring to the clan: I'm usually very friendly and helpful and enjoy contributing to the clan. I'm usually on a lot (almost everyday) as I mentioned before I enjoy helping people and can guide newer players who even sometimes later on in the game are having trouble. The current clan I'm in isn't all too active and there are very few people who are online. I look forward to staying up late at night and having laughs

Alright, just leave your clan and we can send a invite.

IGN : TapVat87

Time: Mountain Standard Time

MR : 2

Background: played on ps4 but found it too easy, and nobody else played. My friend and I have just started on Sun and ranking as fast as I can. 

What I can bring? A friend a little more casual than me but still looking for a clan. Also I love the PC difficulty and will rise to the challenge. 

Sidenote: The planet junction is crap... That is all  

Thanks 

Tap

Edited by TapVat87

Hey!
So, as per usual clan-stuff.

I'm MR7 now, I think. I'm in EST for my timezone, usually on in early mornings and late nights.

About me: Well, heh. I used to play WF on XB1 and I was MR21 with a clan I was running by myself. I had built the dojo up, invited my friends, played the game, helped players reach their goals. Then everyone quit. So, instead of slaving to FashionFrame and waiting for the XB1 community to be something it's not I had gone out and bought a $1000 computer and downloaded WF. Since then I've been bouncing around looking for a clan that meets my criteria: 1) I want to feel welcomed, although I'm a new face. I've been in a few clans that just picked on me because I was a low MR or because I was an XB1 xfer, and albeit the occasional comment I can get behind. But, when it gets to the point where everyone I talk to is calling me "Console Scrub", "Inferior Gamer", or anything like that just because. Well that's not OK. 2) I want to be able to have groups to run end-game content with. That includes Sorties, Raids, Tears, Core Farming, etc. 3) I want to be able to use Clan/Alliance chat to find people who can help me out. Like if there's a quest I need 10 minutes of your time with, well, it'd be nice. I get that chatrooms exist for this, and I'll probably always be in the Discord room. But instead of inrerrupting everyone I'd rather just message the Alliance and not be ignored.

Uhm.

What I bring to the Clan?: Well, I bring resources, information, a loyal member, someone who'll strive to rank up and see the clan be at its best. You'll gain someone who'll always be on if he's needed and able. You'll recieve a friend, an Ally, a Canadian patron. You'll recieve someone who likes to keep up-to date on Devstreams and is able to share info in a summarizing way. You'll get a hardcore WF player who wants nothing more to succeed and see others succeed. What more could you want? Oh, and you get my experience from leading old clans, communities, playing MMO's in the past, etc. xD

Hope to hear from y'all soon.

Edited by z3chfate