Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Black/red Players.

Tangerine

Just sad seeing at very least 25% of players running black/red Ash. Then again, we all were teenagers at some point.

Then what's your favorite color mash up Mr artist boy? How about some diarrhea color alongside some pukeness? No? kthhxbye.

Everyone uses the color they want to, if you like using pink then be my guest, i won't freaking judge you for it, so leave me alone. If i prefer red and black, then so be it. You prefer green with blue and purple of whatever? So be it.

#Hipsters.

Edited by Nogard18

Just sad seeing at very least 25% of players running black/red Ash. Then again, we all were teenagers at some point.

Yes, because color choice and frame selection obviously applies to an age demographic. Clearly it has nothing to do with freedom of choice and playing a fantasy game where players control their individual identities.

Edited by Lykalos

PURPLE AND ORANGE

PURPLE AND ORANGE

PURPLE AND ORANGE

PURPLE AND ORANGE

PURPLE AND ORANGE

PURPLE AND ORANGE

PURPLE AND ORANGE

PURPLE AND ORANGE

PURPLE AND ORANGE

PURPLE AND ORANGE

PURPLE AND ORANGE

PURPLE AND ORANGE

PURPLE AND ORANGE

PURPLE AND ORANGE

PURPLE AND ORANGE

PURPLE AND ORANGE

My favorite color is red black goes well with red (black is also my second favorite color), so should I think I will stay as that for the only reason that I like those two colors.  If you don't like OP well I honestly don't care :P

Meh, red and black are the colors I like and wear in real life. I'll continue using em, doesn't bug me if I'm not "original" :)

Though I have been trying to find other patterns that appeal to me and have been unable.

EDIT: Though if it makes you feel better, my Ash isn't red and black only because I don't like how the red fits into his pattern :p

Here's all my frames

http://imgur.com/a/ho3DZ

Edited by TheFired3mon

Yes, because color choice and frame selection obviously applies to an age demographic. Clearly it has nothing to do with freedom of choice and playing a fantasy game where players control their individual identities.

My identity, that of a tortured soul. Lost forever in the dark abyss, I cut myself to relieve the pain. Why doesn't the world understand me? I hate my parents. My dark persona is lone in the light of the world, I live in the shadows, black and red reflects my angst and pain. No one else understands me. -sniff-

My identity, that of a tortured soul. Lost forever in the dark abyss, I cut myself to relieve the pain. Why doesn't the world understand me? I hate my parents. My dark persona is lone in the light of the world, I live in the shadows, black and red reflects my angst and pain. No one else understands me. -sniff-

Woooooow...

Seriously?

Just because we color our frames black and red means we're TORTURED or IN PAIN.

Edited by TheErebus

lol.

Oh wait guys I forgot to mention this before. We paid upwards of $5 for these so we definitely shouldn't use them just because someone doesn't like how cooool we look :p 

Edit: I will say that I did used to run around in the Iron Man colors, gold, orange and medium-dark red. I then ran around in solid bright white which was pretty cool. Now it's all black with red, not red with black, gotta have the priorities strait. MY next plan is for Dark dark red almost black with gold or grey. I take time with my colors even if they are all black and red haha and I do play Ash mostly out of my 6 frames and he does have the special helm and it is red. I have been called "lobster Ash" many times and I have grown to appreciate it.

Edited by Fireblac