Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with Accuracy Math

FfamranMiedBunansa

Question

How the Accuracy Math works in this game? I mean, I am not a very smart boy, but something is weird at least with Synoid Simulor.

Synoid Simulor has 100.0 Accuracy.

My Heavy Caliber Rank 9 reduces my Accuracy in 50%, so at least for me 50% of 100.0 = 50.0, right?

So according with it, my Synoid Simulor should have 50.0 Accuracy and not 37.0, right?

OqcSqEH.jpg

As you can see, when I remove the Heavy Caliber, the accuracy gets back to 100.0, so there is nothing else reducing my Accuracy.

8eEohdN.jpg

2 answers to this question

Accuracy doesn't matter too much. It only determine the spread of your shots when firing rapidly. Due to how the Simulor works, this should have little impact.

It most cases it's pretty much an arbitrary stat. Thus it's not worth worrying about. 

Also, Split Chamber isn't a good mod to use on a Simulor, it isn't as helpful as it is with most weapons. Because the shots will fire clumped together already, resulting in no extra damage when it combines with previous shots..

Yeah, I know Accuracy doesn't matter with Simulor, but I am trying to understand the math behind the Accuracy Reduction.

Because look at Boltor, it has 50.0 accuracy, when I use my Heavy Caliber Rank 9 to reduce it in 50%, the results should be 25.0 and not 21.3.

Unless the Accuracy Math works in another way.

oTwBE9e.jpg

And about the Split Chamber, yeah, I am using this build with Mirage just until I get my High Voltage to make a new build.

Edited by BakuDM