The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some question about farming void keys..and need imporvments

AkaliX

Question

Mostly for farming T3 void keys i do high level spy missions with 3 loki.its faster than any excavation.But for particularly T2 keys i tried mid lvl spy missions in Sedna,Phobos and i dont get any keys.But wiki says u get T2 keys there.I think its random drop.why this? Since high level corpus spy mission pluto,neptune u get confirm a void key in the end of level.so why not mid or low  level spy mission for T2 keys?Low level excavation also not accurate for T2 keys consumes so much time and still u dont get particular that key u need.

I think we need a particular mission which drop only one Tier of void keys.Like for example a Triton excavation or tier 3 spy should drop only T3 keys.and another low level excavation or spy should drop only T2 keys.Right now they drop between 12 keys which is preety hard to get particular key.Since Saryn Prime parts wasting lot of keys and lot of peoples T2 ext and T3/T4 ext keys gone.and farming Exterminate keys equally rarer Saryn parts.
Also one more thing is very strange and any excavation we get our 1st key in 3rd exca but after that we get key on every 4th exca..means why?

I hope i explain good enough.

Edited by AkaliX

3 answers to this question

Ive found the best way to get T2 Keys is T1 missions. Defense and survival in particular.

As a side note, DE have said that the void keys will be re-worked soon-ish (maybe with the new star chart). The hints seem to lead toward the void becoming more like a regular mission, and void keys will be 'used' to activate the reward pool in regular missions. Should this be the case its likely we will see a change to how we receive void keys.

Just do excavation for 3 rounds, exit and repeat.
I doesn't seem to get anything, but sabotage keys from the spy missions but yeah... it's faster than any other mission.
I wouldn't reccomend Defense/Survival/Interception as it's really not worth the time, you'll be better off running some void missions and sell the crap then use the plat to buy keys rather than doing endless missions.