Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Dark Souls 3 trailer

TheErebus.

13 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

Just a brief summary please

Dark Souls 1: 
You are the chosen undead, and the world of the undead is coming to the end (the end of the age of fire) and will soon become the age of darkness. As the chosen undead, it is revealed to you that you must link the fire (which is essentially offering your soul to a bonfire to make the age of fire continue for a little while longer).

Dark Souls 2:
I honestly have no idea what happens here. The story confuses me to no end but basically it's the same plot but with differences.

Dark Souls 3:
All we know is that the Lords of Cinder are rising again, and they are all trying to light the flame. It's the "end of the world" and everything is heading to the apocalypse. That's all we know so far.

Anything else you wanna know?

4 hours ago, TheErebus. said:

Dark Souls 1: 
You are the chosen undead, and the world of the undead is coming to the end (the end of the age of fire) and will soon become the age of darkness. As the chosen undead, it is revealed to you that you must link the fire (which is essentially offering your soul to a bonfire to make the age of fire continue for a little while longer).

Dark Souls 2:
I honestly have no idea what happens here. The story confuses me to no end but basically it's the same plot but with differences.

Dark Souls 3:
All we know is that the Lords of Cinder are rising again, and they are all trying to light the flame. It's the "end of the world" and everything is heading to the apocalypse. That's all we know so far.

Okay. I guess I YouTube it :/

9 hours ago, TheErebus. said:

Dark Souls 1: 

Dark Souls 2:

Dark Souls 3:

In Dark Souls 2, the storyline is hidden in the items and descriptions of the items you pick up in the game. It goes something like this:

- King Vendrick was a chosen undead that vanquished and defeated great enemies. He ruled over a kingdom called Drangleic for a long time. Then the undead curse started showing up. The undead that became hollow, he sent away at first to try to hide the curse and pretend it didn't exist. A woman from a far away land showed up, warning of the threat of giants. She ended up marrying Vendrick and becoming his queen. Vendrick goes overseas to kill many giants and harness the souls to try to stave the curse. The curse doesn't go away, and he pissed off the remaining giants.

Vendrick learns of something disturbing a little too late, and goes into hiding and hides his soul away and seals off the castle doors and entrances to his kingdom as best he can. The only way to get into Castle Drangleic and other areas are with the Primal Souls.

You: A possible Chosen undead who comes to the lands of Drangleic to find a way to lift the effects of hollowing. To get to the areas that Vendrick locked away, you need to kill the games bosses to get their primal souls and light the primal bonfires.

I can go more into it, but then it would give away spoilers.

Kind of off topic, but OMG I LOVE the Dark Souls games.

Edited by KutieKat