Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So You Wanna See How I Conclave?

(PSN)Fac3kick3r_lolz

So you seen the title and thought to yourself, "Hmm this guy might have an interesting way to play Conclave", or "Conclave? Bah! who gives a hoot?!" and moved on with your day. For those who came (and stayed). Heres your basic list of supplies.

1. Loki/Loki Prime (The enabler of this playstyle)

2. A Strong Primary (Must be able to oneshot or nearly kill your fellow Tenno) *I recommend the Daikyu

3. A machine pistol (Or something with high firerate and decent clipsize) *I recommend the Dex Furis

4. Conclave mods to increase your speed and give you energy.

Ok, ok now you have your supplies. We'll see how do set this up.

This is a very active playstyle. Lots of jumping and moving but also some thought must go into this because you'll have to use positioning to your advantage. As Loki you have access to Decoys. Decoys if you didn't know, can kill enemies. They aren't very strong, but are strong enough to kill low health to possibly mid-health enemies if your lucky.

When your running around you'll hog any energy you can find or regen it yourself. The purpose of this is to set up Decoys (or as I like to call them, Lokrysentries) and cripple or find crippled Tenno so that your Lokrysentries can take them out. The reasoning behind having the Decoys be armed with machine pistols is that even though they autoaim, they'll still have a chance to hit Tenno that try to flee through high speed means. Now in the Conclave, energy isn't cheap as you'll have to fullfill a requirement such as taking shield damage or fight your fellow Tenno for the chance at a energy orb. Lokrysentries are weak and can easily be killed. So its advised to place them in locations like high ground or odd locations that force your opponents to go out of their way to take care of the thing chipping at their health. I like to place Lokrysentries behind enemies or use them as traps when someone tries to follow me and I also like to place Lokrysentries near a fight since theres a chance it'll kill someone or even all of them if i'm lucky.

Basically, im bringing this little guy into Warframe

871765E8104DFC9774FBE1E6FBC42DF19C493192

This playstyle, personally, has been very fun for me.

Is it the most effective playstyle? No.

Is it fun? well, yeah!

The only downside now is that everyone who reads this may use this against me ._. or know what im trying to do...... well, as always. Have a great time!

Edited by (PS4)Fac3kick3r_lolz

Daikyu is for advanced players. If there are players out there who just started Conclave, they should have Braton as their primary. Its has decent damage and easy to use. As for me, I go Rambo with Rhino Prime + Prisma Gorgon or be like a true Tenno Warrior with Excal + Dragon Nikana :")