Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update?

(XBOX)Big BUBBA Smurf

Question

When are consoles getting an update? I get that we are always behind the PC build, but why isn't there even an update being shown as in the works? I  know DE is trying to wait for 18.5 to drop on PC to drop as much as possible at once on the consoles, but there should be an interim update for consoles. We have waited almost a month for an update and it seems like we will have to wait a lot longer for stuff that has been out since before we got the 18.3 update. I really enjoy playing this game but I don't own a PC to make an account on there to stay up-to-date with all the new stuff. All of the youtubers that I watch have the PC builds and it just gets me so hyped to finally get the latest updates. The wait just seems to get longer and longer for consoles. 

7 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

when pc gets 18.5 and this has always been the case, we wait longer and get everything bundled together in one big push 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Galaxy_Cicada said:

Updating consoles is a process. You have to port the updates, fix any resulting bugs, push it through console cert. And then it goes live. 

It's better to just wait till the update is significant before going through so that work. Plus it gives them time to fix any bugs PC updates caused, so honestly in happy to wait

I get that but the time used to be just a couple weeks and now it's getting closer to a month and a half to 2 months. I would personally rather the updates be like they used to be like pre U17.