The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Blade Storm Build

Mystic_Hyozuki

Question

1-0-37 I'm thinking of making this build for my Ash Prime, I already have 90% of this build, but I want to be sure this is a good blade storm focused build before I go after the mods I lack. Thanks in Advance for everybody who give me a help.

Build:

Steel Charge, Coation Drift, Rising Storm, Vitality, Intensify, Stretch, Primed Flow, Rage and Blind Rage (all maxed).

Edited by Excalibur64

3 answers to this question

Steel Charge (Aura) - Power Drift (Exilus, optional)

Transient Fortitude - Vitality - Stretch - Streamline - Intensify - Cunning Drift - Fleeting Expertise (3/5) - Maglev

No Overextended because of power strength reduction and because of the way Bladestorm is restricted by cells on the map (maps are divided up into cells and you can only target enemies within a single cell, which means having very high range is mostly wasted).

Maglev because sliding while doing the Bladestorm animation makes you attack much faster. Fury also helps but I find it's not as necessary. Cunning Drift helps with this as well, while also increasing range. You can replace Maglev with rank 2 Blind Rage (but you need max Fleeting Expertise, then) for an extra 27% strength if you don't want to bother with sliding.

Make sure you have Body Count on your melee weapon since that works on your melee combo counter from Bladestorm.

Edited by Stardrinker
Tidy up.