The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long does it take for clan emblem to update?

JShield

Question

Hey all!

I recently submitted a my first Clan Emblem. It went through and should be accepted if everything goes right.

I'm wondering how long the review and approval process usually takes and when I could be expecting the change though.

Could someone with experience tell me how long it took for theirs to go through?

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Jbob98 said:

Hey all!

I recently submitted a my first Clan Emblem. It went through and should be accepted if everything goes right.

I'm wondering how long the review and approval process usually takes and when I could be expecting the change though.

Could someone with experience tell me how long it took for theirs to go through?

Thanks.

Once it's been approved, which can take anywhere from a day to a week, it will be implemented the next patch/hotfix usually.  I put mine in right after a hotfix before a 1 month dry spell in patches, so it took me a month.  Since they are planning on doing some major patching soon, you're pretty likely to get yours in in a week or so, hopefully.

Edited by Gelkor

I uploaded mine on a Monday, got approved Thursday same week, and it came along an update a day later. A client of mine, - I am an emblem designer -, uploaded his at noon, got approved an hour later, and it came along with a hotfix an hour later, so 2h in total.