The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashes during Corpus Trench Run Archwing Missions

souldead341

I've been having issues with the Corpus trench run tileset specifically.  If I run the missions in solo mode nearly every time I will have the game suddenly crash, bringing up the warframe crashed website.  When I host public games or am not the host the game locks up completely, followed shortly by locking up my computer completely.  

The only warning signs I've noticed to this is that background noise in the mission, but not archwing / gun sound effects, become extremely muted.  The game most often (but not always) crashes on extraction, where my model freezes in place (sometimes vibrating / shaking), the Liset also frozen.  When the countdown for leaving the mission ends the game crashes.  If I try to force close the game at this point, it also crashes.

I have updated / checked for updates for all hardware (except my bios, and I will be doing that next).  Memtest and Chdsk have found no issues, and I haven't run into this type of issue with any other game or Warframe mission.  I've also tracked both CPU and GPU temperature, and both are fine.

System info:

OS Name    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version    6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3801 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
16 GB RAM

Graphics: GeForce GTX 550 Ti 2GB