Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts on my current saryn prime build?

(PSN)kira4715

Question

Just now, (PS4)kira4715 said:

Would cunning make that big of a difference my current spread range is 37m and  yeah it's a spore build

It does do a small amount of power range, but it is better than the power strength you get from Power Drift, unless you use that mainly for the knockdown recovery.

Any range is fine though. Power strength doesn't have a spot for a spore build, AFAIK anyways.

4 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

It does do a small amount of power range, but it is better than the power strength you get from Power Drift, unless you use that mainly for the knockdown recovery.

Any range is fine though. Power strength doesn't have a spot for a spore build, AFAIK anyways.

Hmmm ok i'll switch out power drift for cunning then (just checked range goes from 37-40m)  but what would be better for solo survival 60 minutes plus?

Edited by (PS4)kira4715

Yes. Most of her other abilites don't really help at that point of a void survival. The hp halving power of spores is the only thing that's going to help you.

But I think you might need to remove primed flow for regenerative molt. Faster hp regen than what life strike can do. And spores do spread faster if casted on molt, I think.

1 minute ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Yes. Most of her other abilites don't really help at that point of a void survival. The hp halving power of spores is the only thing that's going to help you.

But I think you might need to remove primed flow for regenerative molt. Faster hp regen than what life strike can do. And spores do spread faster if casted on molt, I think.

awesome thank you for the help was unsure if my build was useful 

6 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

And how are drift mods powercreep?

is this legitmiate real question? wow. just wow.

btw, doesn't this thread belong to players helping players anyways?

Edited by 5HV3N

9 minutes ago, 5HV3N said:

is this legitmiate real question? wow. just wow.

btw, doesn't this thread belong to players helping players anyways?

Another nonconstructive post I see. The drift mods are fine. The stat boosts aren't anything to get salty over. Seriously, power drift only gives 15% 

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

16 minutes ago, IamTheResistance said:

Yeah, this is sad, but i was like them before i discover how she really work and i have to admit that she is a beast, with big boobs, what else?

Could you possibly explain that 34k spore tick lol was it because of damage buffing abilitys + weapons or just weapons?

25 minutes ago, 5HV3N said:

just use whatever you were using on normal saryn...

Oh, wait, you came here to brag about having saryn prime?

And don't use drifts. Learn how to say "no" to powercreep.

1. Drift mods are not power creep 

2. I'm not bragging about having saryn prime 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)kira4715 said:

Could you possibly explain that 34k spore tick lol was it because of damage buffing abilitys + weapons or just weapons?

If an infected enemy is being damaged by a Toxin b Toxin proc, popping a spore on that enemy will also spread Toxin b Toxindamage to surrounding enemies. The spore will have 25% of the initial base damage that triggered the Toxin b Toxin proc added to its burst damage as Viral b Viral damage with a 100% status chance for Viral b Viral and Toxin b Toxin effects.

The gaz status is a toxin effect, that's why the spore burst are so incredible if you have a gaz proc on a hard hitting weapon

1 minute ago, IamTheResistance said:

If an infected enemy is being damaged by a Toxin b Toxin proc, popping a spore on that enemy will also spread Toxin b Toxindamage to surrounding enemies. The spore will have 25% of the initial base damage that triggered the Toxin b Toxin proc added to its burst damage as Viral b Viral damage with a 100% status chance for Viral b Viral and Toxin b Toxin effects.

The gaz status is a toxin effect, that's why the spore burst are so incredible if you have a gaz proc on a hard hitting weapon

Ty i'll be building a six forma torid now...

7 minutes ago, IamTheResistance said:

666th post... ITS THE END OF THE WORLD