Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

soooo why does the braton prime have a max ammo pool of 375 again?

Sonicbullitt

6 hours ago, ShortCat said:

This discussion is irrelevant. 300 or 500 or 800 reserve ammo pool is irrelevant. If you do not endless missions of any kind, you have enough ammo. If you do endless missions you still need ammo mutation, because even 800 reserve without mustation will last only 1 minute more than 300 with ammo mutation.

Exilus slot for Frames was a very bad idea, and now some great thinker propagate Exilus for weapons. Let me tell you a little secret off topic: since weapons are weapon and they are ment to do damage, thus every mod you slot, will increase your burst or sustain damage; even Ammo Drum or Eagle Eye count, as there is no definition or consistancy of "Utility" in this game.

umm I run endless missions and I don't run mutation on almost all of my weapons and have no problem whatsoever,  unless it is ammo guzzling weapons with high RoF, I have no problem. As long as you use all your tools available to you , focus, abilities, melee and secondary weapons you should not have ammo issues unless said weapon does not deal enough damage, has an extremely high rate of fire or both. As long as said weapons ammo pool and damage is good enough mutation is unneeded, this post isn't irrelevant at all.