Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How rare is a gold and/or Lotus kubrow?

Ambiroa

Question

I would feel bad when consigning a Kubrow to the Lotus, it's like putting your child up for abortion simply because you don't like how it looks, so I have been buying stasis chambers to keep them all.

But how exactly rare is a gold and/or Lotus Kubrow, how are the RNG numbers if you will, comparable with prime parts farming, rare mods farming, etc?

I like to have a gold bulky Lotus, but seeing the WTS prices it's just not affordable to me, hence the need to keep on finding eggs, crafting cores, random incubation, buying chambers.

5 answers to this question

First of all , NO OFFENSE , I need to know your age Ambiroa (and gender ) Because You need to know that nothing , YES LITERALY NOTHING in this ( or any ) game can be compared to Real life :D ( making smilies so u dont think im rude ;) ), Coz child abortion is Something very bad and actually u can kill a DOG but not a Child , even if it isnt yours.
OK now ON THE TOPIC, Yes They r very rare. LIKE very rare , i got only 1 in 45 breeds, but the chance some what roughly is 1/50 like Grobbus did 50 breds and still no but i did 45 and got 1 , so i can take a rough everage. :D

Ohia ambira!!! c:

anyway, they are really damn rare, i breed a lot of kubrows, and i've never got one lotus, I've got one golden kubrow, and that sold for 350p, but i'm still waiting to get a lotus kubrow.. 

Lotus kubrows go for a lot, I did get a lotus kubrow (Skinny) off somebody for 25p, because he did not know how much they sell for, like so i then sold it for 400p. The Average price i would say is around 400-800p Depending on the colour along with the bread.

Gold is a rare colour, so it would push the price to around 500p-700p And depending if its bulky/skinny then that can change the price as well, The chance to get one by breeding i would say is around less then 1% Well, for both lotus and gold colour, 

1 hour ago, SubjectL said:

Ohia ambira!!! c:

anyway, they are really damn rare, i breed a lot of kubrows, and i've never got one lotus, I've got one golden kubrow, and that sold for 350p, but i'm still waiting to get a lotus kubrow.. 

Lotus kubrows go for a lot, I did get a lotus kubrow (Skinny) off somebody for 25p, because he did not know how much they sell for, like so i then sold it for 400p. The Average price i would say is around 400-800p Depending on the colour along with the bread.

Gold is a rare colour, so it would push the price to around 500p-700p And depending if its bulky/skinny then that can change the price as well, The chance to get one by breeding i would say is around less then 1% Well, for both lotus and gold colour, 

With both lotus and gold its like u can breed for ETERNITY XD , but yeah the prices r too damn high , I bought one omega lotus Gold for only 1300 p

NOW GET REKT By THAT NUMBER XD