The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help getting back

LemonEnterprise

Question

Havn't played in like half a year or something, jumped back in update18 and quited right away, trying to get back in now and would appreciate a quick update on what's going on. Last warframe i saw was Atlas but i didn't updated the game, so yea that's where i left off. Also how do i start the quest of update 18, is boltor p still the go to weapon? If yes any updated build on boltor p, loki p, vaykor marelok. Yea thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Update_18

Check the other updates for more missed info, I guess

The boltor prime/rhino prime(aka noob pack) has been vaulted so if you have extras of those, keep them or sell them for the big $$$.

Saryn prime access was released, along with the nikana prime and spira prime. You also missed a tactical alert that dropped the puncture set so take note of the deflation of the puncture set. Nehza, a new warframe was also added. Ivara, another new warframe was also added.

New weapons added: staticor(secondary explosives), destreza(rapier melee weapon), syndon(trident melee weapon), shaku(nunchuck melee weapon), Broken/War(long sword/heavy melee obtainable through quest/plat pack/stalker), rubico(sniper), talons(secondary explosive similar to the castanas), lacera(whip melee weapon)

You missed a total of 2 tactical alerts and 1 extremely major quest(the second dream) that added about 150% more lore into the game. You start the quest by going into your codex and just....starting it. 

A lot of conclave changes, new skins, and added tidbits were adjusted. Boosters and assassin beacons are now a permanent item for Baro. New augments for atlas were added. Lots of stuff changed. The thing is with warframe, the game updates every week and a major update happens every month so leaving makes you miss out on a butt ton of stuff. 

Well then, I wish you luck on getting back on date with warframe!