Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Smarter Ai

Protactical

smarter AI's in general would be nice not just make them better aim and have more life when they get harder. Shooting barrels would be ok but mostly I would just like them to not walk right past me or ignore me and such. They will run and hide right next to me lol

smarter AI's in general would be nice not just make them better aim and have more life when they get harder. Shooting barrels would be ok but mostly I would just like them to not walk right past me or ignore me and such. They will run and hide right next to me lol

Grineer Sawmen and Scrochs run for cover i mean really thats just stupid.

also the AI should try to avoid fire hazards, I have seen many times how the enemies die by going into fire spots (which is also a funny thing to see specially in cutscenes)

Hek, turning around in his cutscene, while two sawmen perish in flames behind his back... i`ll never forget the sight of it... :D

also the AI should try to avoid fire hazards, I have seen many times how the enemies die by going into fire spots (which is also a funny thing to see specially in cutscenes)

This would be a nice feature too. Tried a defence yesterday with fires all over the place. The AI just kept running into the flames or taking cover on top of the flames while taking damage... Not so smart...