Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Make Stalker Appear?

Exillian

Y'know, I'd jokingly say that the Stalker trolled me when I went off solo to try out my unranked Paris (and pwnd me), but then he did the same when I brought the unranked Kunai and Scindo. And again later.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Stalker actually does gauge your overall power and attacks when you're weaker than usual, as Godplank says there.

Try bringing an unranked melee weapon or something along those lines.

I saw him only once in a PUG. And of course he showed up just as I joined and was in the middle of a giant gunfight :P

Y'know, I'd jokingly say that the Stalker trolled me when I went off solo to try out my unranked Paris (and pwnd me), but then he did the same when I brought the unranked Kunai and Scindo. And again later.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Stalker actually does gauge your overall power and attacks when you're weaker than usual, as Godplank says there.

Try bringing an unranked melee weapon or something along those lines.

I saw him only once in a PUG. And of course he showed up just as I joined and was in the middle of a giant gunfight :P

Thing was the 1st time I fought him was when I had my Hek at lvl 15-17 and my Lato Vandal at maybe 12? Ether dual at like 10 O>o.....and my lvl 30 VOLT

I'm running with my lvl 23 Rhino, 27Hek, 21 Lato V, 8 Othros :s....I have no noob weps T.T well I can buy them...

Edited by Exillian

The player can spam any raid missions, trying to get Stalker to spawn. M Prime is a common choice due to the fact that enemies are lower level, therefore they are less dangerous to the player if he/she were to get surrounded along with the Stalker. It is less of an issue for Loki and Ash because of their invisibility to enemies and Stalker.

Why M prime specifically tho?

I think it's because it's really easy and short. I don't know (and I think no-one knows for certain anyway) how or when he chooses to spawn - but if it's at the beginning of a mission, then spamming them quickly helps.

M-prime also has low level enemies with little to no threat to you, and it's a raid so you get a bonus reward.

Personally, I'd go somewhere to farm materials I need and get some returns from runs even when he doesn't spawn. Provided you need any material and you aren't sitting on a gigantic cache of... everything :P

Just had an idea (which may be wrong but worth a thought.)

If you join a game that has already started and the others in it have already killed stalker then at the end your own record of stalker provoking gets wiped without you knowing. ie you need to kill another boss to see stalker in a reduced time frame.

If you join a game that has already started and the others in it have already killed stalker then at the end your own record of stalker provoking gets wiped without you knowing. ie you need to kill another boss to see stalker in a reduced time frame.

Is it mentioned anywhere that killing a boss would spawn The Stalker? I think its absurb :S...

BTW thx for the replies GUYS!!

I usually sacrifice one of my neighbor's goats in a candle lit room in my basement whenever I want the Stalker to appear, or when I want to get free movie tickets from a raffle at my school. So far my neighbor has been blaming aliens for his missing goats, so its all good.

I usually sacrifice one of my neighbor's goats in a candle lit room in my basement whenever I want the Stalker to appear, or when I want to get free movie tickets from a raffle at my school. So far my neighbor has been blaming aliens for his missing goats, so its all good.

Yeah I know what you mean, I use to grab one of my chickens and read this line in the book of stalkers and light candles but nada.

All this talk of needing to kill bosses is total and complete crap. I got FIVE blueprints out of the stalker with 10 encounters over the first 4 or 5 days of U8 being released (and the stalker bps being put on stalker) and I NEVER killed a single boss since early U7 because I HAD farmed all my frames already.

Cripple yourself get a low rank set of weapon and play a solo mission then BAM! instant stalker date oooolala

Been using lvl 1 Branton and 21 Lato V and a lvl 11 Orthos in M prime for ages, I would like one good wep against Stalky :/ 

Showed up for me twice yesterday, both times I had unranked melee weps a low level ogris (which causes me to 1 shot myself at close range) so I was basically stuck with kunai and maxed loki. Unluckily enough both times he showed up it was an ice mission so without most of my shields he 1 hit slash dashed me.

I was thinking the other day "do i need to kill a boss myself.. do the final blow, or it doesn´t matter?" does anyone know?

It has been confirmed you need the killing blow. and it has to be you, not your sentinel.