The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage polarities for HoM and Blind builds

Kongren

Question

Hello,

I would like to have both HoM and Blind builds on my Mirage, but I can't figure out what polarities to put in order to make the builds work. Here are my current builds:

HoM: http://goo.gl/3rvqQA
Blind: http://goo.gl/Ne8LFH

Keep in mind that I don't have Primed Flow and Continuity yet, so I would also like to have them included in my final build at some point. Could anyone, who is familiar with Mirage, help me with the polarities, so I can integrate both builds without needing to constantly use formas when switching? Also, if you find any flaws in the builds, please note them too.

8 answers to this question

Just now, ClinkzEastwood said:

Throw Narrow minded away and get an intensify.

What do you need so much duration for?

To make up for the lack of efficiency, you wanna have more duration so you got to recast less often. Since it's a HoM build using HoM and eclipse, you're not using prism. You wanna max strength and duration as strong as you can, just like with chroma.

5 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

To make up for the lack of efficiency, you wanna have more duration so you got to recast less often. Since it's a HoM build using HoM and eclipse, you're not using prism. You wanna max strength and duration as strong as you can, just like with chroma.

If you use HoM Mirage without Synoid Simulor, you're doing something wrong.

Also even if you don't use Synoid Simulor because there is a little bit of dignity left in you, HoM+Eclipse cost whopping 50 energy in total and last for 30 seconds, if you play HoM Mirage without being able to kill enough enemies to refreshes that 50 energy within 30 seconds you should as well reconsider playing Ash and press 4 instead because the game might be too hard to do otherwise.

Edited by ClinkzEastwood

4 minutes ago, ClinkzEastwood said:

If you use HoM Mirage without Synoid Simulor, you're doing something wrong.

Also even if you don't use Synoid Simulor because there is a little bit of dignity left in you, HoM+Eclipse cost whopping 50 energy in total and last for 30 seconds, if you play HoM Mirage without being able to kill enough enemies to refreshes that 50 energy within 30 seconds you should as well reconsider playing Ash and press 4 instead because the game might be too hard to do otherwise.

When someone asks for a HoM build, he probably won't bother casting prism ever. So narrow minded is only beneficial. Otherwise for a mixed build it looks different, yes.

Also please stop that "HoM Mirage + s. simulor only or u r nub" crap, it's getting pathetic.

51 minutes ago, ClinkzEastwood said:

Throw Narrow minded away and get an intensify.

What do you need so much duration for?

Check the stats without Narrow Minded and Intensify instead:

4nhLpVA.jpg?1

...and with my above HoM Build:

BvO2xMq.jpg?1

I'd rather take a significant boost in duration over a (imo) measly boost on damage multipliers.