Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Adjust The Orthos.

Onite

The Orthos. A new double bladed weapon for Tenno. To my surprise, the animations flow pretty well together. It definitely feels decent. However...

goodgodl.jpg

As you can see, even collapsed, its still taller than my Rhino.

It also looks absolutely silly to the point of being annoying by how much is just hangs off your body. It also clips into the floor every time i slide.

So my request is, Can we get it to collapse to that the blades are nearly touching eachother? So it doesnt look like a flag pole stuck to the back of your head?

orthos.jpg

It would also be nice to have it rest on your back at an angle, instead of being straight up and down.

In other words. From this  |    to this  /

EDIT: Yes i do mean collapsed only when its not in use. The sheathed state animation.

Edited by Onite

Do you mean that when it's on your back it is collapsed, and when you start attacking it extends? That'd be cool.

If you mean that it should be permanently collapsed, I disagree.

It wouldn't look that great, and the animations would be messed up. You'd be putting the blades on your neck/shoulders, and you'd be holding the blades.

*Edit*

Personally, however, I like it the way it is.

Edited by Nugget_

Do you mean that when it's on your back it is collapsed, and when you start attacking it extends? That'd be cool.

If you mean that it should be permanently collapsed, I disagree.

It wouldn't look that great, and the animations would be messed up. You'd be putting the blades on your neck/shoulders, and you'd be holding the blades.

*Edit*

Personally, however, I like it the way it is.

Yes i do mean when its not in use.

i like it actually. its a big mean meaty weapon.

id rather not have everything convert when stored. if im wielding a polearm id like to carry it as well, not a hatchet.

it already collapses a bit when stored. I agree *Please* make it collapse fully when stored. Why do things in half measures? It is either a polearm all the time or a collapsable ninja-esque polearm from the future.

i like it actually. its a big mean meaty weapon.

id rather not have everything convert when stored. if im wielding a polearm id like to carry it as well, not a hatchet.

Even though when you run, it looks like its stuck to your skull? Even contracted, the blades are large enough that they'll poke off of your back. Itll still look like a large weapon, i just want it to contract more so its not so damn buggy looking while its sticking through walls/floors, my character. Its attachment point is also so awkward that when i run, it swings around faster than i do. Its also not a "meaty" weapon. What you mean is bulky. To me the scindo and fragor fit that description. This is a double edged blade. Its not a hard hitting giant weapon. Either way, the way it sticks out looks ridiculous at its angle.