Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Weapons

DJYangster

hmm you guys all know how the dual sword are not really dual swords there a long sword with a dagger combo? well this was just a thought but just how more awesome would it be to have actual dual Long sword combos? like not the whole dagger sword combo but two of the same swords ya know what i mean? i just thought that would look awesome to have 2 Long swords on the back of our warframes!

just a thought maybe others would disagree 

Definitely. I just don't know how you'd balance it. Right now the combo and stability of single longswords is so bad I never see the point in them. I would already rather take a dagger/sword combo, dagger, or heavy than a single medium speed sword. If I could take TWO SWORDS, I would literally never ever use the entire class of weapons that are single swords, except to farm rank and toss them.

Single swords need a buff of some kind that dual swords don't get, just like single pistols reload faster and are more accurate vs doubles.

Definitely. I just don't know how you'd balance it. Right now the combo and stability of single longswords is so bad I never see the point in them. I would already rather take a dagger/sword combo, dagger, or heavy than a single medium speed sword. If I could take TWO SWORDS, I would literally never ever use the entire class of weapons that are single swords, except to farm rank and toss them.

Single swords need a buff of some kind that dual swords don't get, just like single pistols reload faster and are more accurate vs doubles.

yeah i think they should buff the single swords and really i think the whole dual long swords would look a lot nicer then the dagger long sword combo