The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My resolution doesn't work need help

TheRaidNade

Question

hey anyone here can you please help me because I am in the middle of saving up for a new mobo for my gtx 950 and until then i have to use my amd a10-7800's igpu and i tryed to turn the resolution down to 720p to raise framerate but it stretches off my screen and there is no way to fix it if you can help please tell me how to fix it, thanks.

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, TheRaidNade said:

I broke it again and now even my bros confused XD

How is it stretched? Vsync should stop it from going off screen on the y axis so the only thing I can think of is your aspect ratio is off if it's set to auto try to manually set it to fit your monitor

30 minutes ago, TheRaidNade said:

hey anyone here can you please help me because I am in the middle of saving up for a new mobo for my gtx 950 and until then i have to use my amd a10-7800's igpu and i tryed to turn the resolution down to 720p to raise framerate but it stretches off my screen and there is no way to fix it if you can help please tell me how to fix it, thanks.

I am using my amd a10-7800's igpu not my 950 cuase my mobo doesn't fit it so i have no v-sync and i'm gaming on a normal monitor not a v-sync/freesync monitor i tried 16:9 but it still stretched vertically