Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think people are being a bit too harsh on Saryn

BloodfireSouls

9 minutes ago, Djego27 said:

Ofc I talk about drako. Everybody should know that Ember is very low dps and totally can not do 370k red crits solo with a rakta cernos(you will need arcane rage, at least 200% power strength, madurai focus, a primed bane mod and argon scope), 100k+ single shot with a vaykor hek(up to 25k head shot crits single pellet) or in the pre U17 day 1M+ effective dps with status shotguns like the boar prime in solo runs. It is a fairly low dps frame and that is why I like it.

Mag actually can scale fairly well beyond L200 with a BA build and explosive weapons like the tonkor outside of corpus, but yeah the main use for the frame is corpus where it does scale better then other dps frames at high levels.

While AOE viral is a good team buff, you make it out as viral is a exclusive effect to Saryn and not something that actually makes sense to bring on a secondary weapon to apply at high levels with just about any kind of frame. Overall Saryn is like totally AOE dps focused(I am not really that big fan of that to be honest) what is fine as distinctive feature, the lack of CC however is not really and it is definitive something I don't like at all, being it for soloing the 3 more waves to 4 on drako after everybody else left, a hour in the void or any kind of other high level stuff without 100% full CC all the time provided by other frames. Just take Saryn without shadow step into void survival and it becomes extreme obvious that there is something missing that gives players the tools to prevent instant death at high levels reasonable well, same as it is present on nearly every other frame with similar uses.

We are not talking about the weapons but the warframes, so stop the ironic punch lines please.
The main problem of all of this is the absurd scaling who force the vulnerables warframes to cheese the game with OP abilities: naramon, loki, valkyr, trinity blessing, mirage blind, vauban bastilles etc etc...

20 minutes ago, IamTheSparta said:

We are not talking about the weapons but the warframes, so stop the ironic punch lines please.
The main problem of all of this is the absurd scaling who force the vulnerables warframes to cheese the game with OP abilities: naramon, loki, valkyr, trinity blessing, mirage blind, vauban bastilles etc etc...

I fixed that with a edit, however Ember utilizes weapon based dps more then anything else at high levels and the amount of modifiers you can make work with accelerant make her a quite solid dps frame at high levels that has no issues with dps in L100 sorti, high level excavation or void defence/survival. It is just a bit more complex with the modding and more grind to get everything together with Ember then with most other frames.

While the damage scaling is broken and ultimately should be caped at L60 with a better balance across the board(plus T4 and NM 3x damage should be changed to something what is actually makes it more challenging instead of one hitting most frames even at low levels for no good reason). However it is even quite noticeable at lower levels with saryn. It will not instantly kill you but you take a lot more damage than you should(and what I honestly never see as a problem with nearly every other frame) because your lack of a tool as a skilled player to prevent that outside hammering 4(what I actually do just for that most of the time on maps like drako).

Edited by Djego27

On 4/2/2016 at 5:02 PM, (PS4)IrSchm33 said:

the gamacore , saryn and mesa's peacemaker , wer all in massive need of the changes they got. the gamacore was more powerful then any primary at the time and could more then likly still beat them out how it was , peacemaker had a never ending aim bot that had no work put into killing , at least now u have to look at what your shooting ( somewhat ) mag got what the players gave her , players couldnt stop abusing Greedy pull , it got what it deserved , the mag rework for her skills is a better mag then has ever existed b4 , boohoo i cant ultimate corpus kill anymore , get over it she is easily 3x better, all of the things u say they nerfed was over powered and most players would agree it needed it 

most players but not all ,,

everyone must have right to choice

and well I still like to play with saryn she is still awesome with 4 forma I love her to use cause in old saryn i was spamming 4 and now I am spamming 1 love to do it

Edited by hanross
changed opinion about saryn