Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert mission level.

Liminal

It should be the same as the mission level unless we get some sort of indicator such as "Pretty damn hard", "Full teams only" or "Forget it".

I just attempted an alert mission which should have been 35-50 (Acheron), but every single enemy was lv55 (even the damn ospreys). That means I took 120 damage per laser shot while each crewman could survive around 5 Bronco shots to the face.

Oh and it had the Jackal as the final boss. Lv84.

Problem is the mission paid 500 credits, which so far has meant "no problemo". Had I seen a 1650 I wouldn't have even tried. But if I can't trust that number anymore, then how do I know which missions I can complete.

It should be the same as the mission level unless we get some sort of indicator such as "Pretty damn hard", "Full teams only" or "Forget it".

I just attempted an alert mission which should have been 35-50 (Acheron), but every single enemy was lv55 (even the damn ospreys). That means I took 120 damage per laser shot while each crewman could survive around 5 Bronco shots to the face.

Oh and it had the Jackal as the final boss. Lv84.

Problem is the mission paid 500 credits, which so far has meant "no problemo". Had I seen a 1650 I wouldn't have even tried. But if I can't trust that number anymore, then how do I know which missions I can complete.

it was also a ? alert that gave u a rifle amp. just did it too and i acutaly enjoied the fight due to him being lvl 84. and to be honest i would like all the bosses to be a lot harder than thier mission lvl.