Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf active raiding/playing clan

(XBOX)oBROCKxSAMSONo

Hey whats up? I would like to invite you to Lock n Load... the largest and most active clan on the game since the very beginning of WF on Xbox! We have 950+ member at all times and an extremely high concentration of experienced and high MR players. We typically don't take more than at max a week to complete brand new research but most is done within a couple of hours of release. We do have an inactivity rule and people do get removed because of it but they are always welcomed back when they return. Gotta keep the clan active though lol. Alot of history here involving Solar Rails and big name Alliances also. We have been around and done it all, and will continue to as long as we are around... Including Raids and more haha

If you are still looking for a clan and we sound right for you, you can hit me up here:

xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Xodus03's Xbox Live Profile

Hope to hear from you soon.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

@ OP - I second Xodus03's post. We are a large, highly active, PVP and PVE clan with a ton of in-game experience (including Rail experience, Events experience, Alerts, Raid, and Conclave). We are one of the few clans that has been around since the beginning as far as Xbox One is concerned. We are in a very large and very successful alliance called Art of War. If you are interested we would love to have you in Lock N Load.

Cheers Tenno!